You know what I hate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL that rules. Do you all stock toilet paper in your restrooms there? (There were plenty of places on that side of the pond that DIDNT) Us dumb yanks had to do things like rip off our sleeves.:tank:
Ahhhh, the days of the Navy... /me overseas alcoholic
-Me

That explains Larry the Cable guy!

I hate threads that get whored so bad that when you click on them for the frist time they are 30 bazillion pages long and since you have sort of a life you only read the first and last page then decide to post some irrelevant crap that only a post whore might understand.....

Try the "things I love" thread. Apparently love warrants a third of the attention of hate!

Anyone else have a disturbing image of a dwarf having an epilectic fit in the throes of passion while his partner applauds maniacally?

What? We found something that disturbs the Gnome's sensibilities? Srsly?

Oh yes, I'm 6'3" by the way.....Bloody big for a gnome. That's three inches longer than Shecky. ;)

PS Why do they say how "long" a baby is just 'cos it can't stand up? If I lie down, do I suddenly become 6'3" long!!!??

Hmmmm, a 6' 3" British Gnome that likes colorful French bands. Sounds like something out of a Monty Python skit. :D

I hate LG's new name. It's screwing up my viewing panes, making my eyes cross. Damn you, LGE.:D

Changed it for ya. :)

Back on topic, I hate people who complain about the length of my username. :(

PS. Hoss, they ain't French, they are Anglo-French-Australian. :)

To bring the thread back to topic.

The Straight Dope: Why are men supposed to wash their hands after urination? Plus: urine therapy!

I've said this before: your boxer-shorts region--from belly button to mid-thigh--is crawling with germs known as coliform bacteria. These bacteria originated in your intestine, and some of them are deadly.

The bacteria won't do much harm if they stay put, but when you urinate your fingers come in contact with Mister P. long enough for the coliform bacteria in your pores to hop aboard.

Wash yer hands! SRSLY!!!!!

I'm confused. It shouldn't be " mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm This donkey smells funny" it should be "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww This donkey smells funny"!

celine dion SUCKS. my mother has a clock that plays celine dion songs. A ****ING CLOCK! SRSLY! it's really nice, too...high quality.

irritates the hell out of me.

I hate threads that die when there's still so much bile and vitriol to be spewed forth!

Alrighty, I actually took the time to read every single page of this thread and i want to vent myself. Hopefully, I'll post a couple of ideas that haven't been said yet (in no particular order, but they all piss me off!).

People that don't know how to pour a beer properly
Hangovers
People that smirk when I tell them I make my own beer (open your horizons)
Having to use the restroom every 15 min. after breaking the seal
Junkmail/SPAM
The shows on lifetime, oxygen, and any other women networks
Bouncers who think they own the bar
Moochers
Foosball (no matter how many times i play i still SUCK)
Drunk/Slow bartenders
Overcooked food
Paranoid/Jealous girlfriends
Long jokes that are not funny
Political correctness
Traffic
Malls/Shopping
GOSSIP!!!! <----one of the top ones on my list
Dance clubs
Chick flicks
Sagging pants
Over sized baseball hats with the brims straight and the stickers still on them
Last call at the bar <----another one on top of my list
M. Night Shyamalan
Windows Vista
"Going green"

Dang, that was a longer list than i intended it to be. I better go to the " You know what I Love" thread.........

I hate:

Musical acts in which attractiveness, dancing, and stage show trump musical ability.
Entertainment Tonight and all other celebrity show (WTF? Who gives a ****?)
Clowns
Mimes
Marmots
Nihilists

A mechanic and an engineer are pissing in the bathroom. They both get done and the engineer walks up to the sink to wash his hands, the mechanic goes to the door to leave. The engineer says to him "the school I went to taught me to wash my hands after I pee." The mechanic opened the door and said "The school I went to taught me not to piss on my hands!"

Back