You know what I hate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we could have done without the photo.

:eek:

I for one am happy you don't have crabs.

I would say "lol" if that wasn't interwebgay!

+1 on hating it when folks show pictures of rashes, infections*, mutilations and partial amputations!

(* - beer infections excepted)

How many times have I told you to stop rolling around in the woods with the sheep?:mad:

Romance is truly dead. What's wrong with taking them to the movies first?

OK, gotta go work. My posting is going to be sporadic for a while here, which will make you sad, yes it will. Don't make me bust out the rum tonight!

I hate that Death has post-whored his way past 8,000 without any mention in Fight Club. :p

C'mon man! :D

I hate this weather. It's almost 60° and raining. A few days ago the high was 30° and it snowed! WTF?! :mad:

inmSIRPA_.gif

I hate people that get food at restaurants and salt it before they taste it...."Oh, I know it will need salt." No you don't! And they wonder why their blood pressure is high.

My father got his first job because the other candidate did this while having lunch with the manager. Chemical engineers can be picky that way.

And mimes! I can't believe it took until post 357 to hate mimes. Last time I was a Venice Beach, some guy grabbed the mime that was following him and tossed it over the sea wall.

A lack of conversation and politeness with postings lately (not here, of course) with a select few. No gratitude, just arrogance and indifference.
:mad:

I know who you're talking about.....

.........and it makes me laugh.
Who? I'm confused (big surprise there):eek:

I hate that my place is cutting 10 jobs. So far I know of three folks who are gone. This isn't a big place. The pendulum is swinging.

I further hate that management makes no general announcement so the plebes know what's going on. Just sit and wait hoping you aren't asked into somebody's office.

Latest posts

Back