You kids stop getting your $#(@^ threads locked!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then why don't you just say....
NUKE GAY WHALES FOR JESUS!!!!!!!

WIN!

Actually, on second thought it was probably the guy who mentioned shooting kids that got mine locked ;)

*ahem* We're talking about kittens, gay whales, and zombies now. Sheesh! Let it go! :cross: ;)

[ame]http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c39215fcb0f90115fcfba40d00a8[/ame]

rightwhale.png

I thought about starting another thread about beer, but then I realized that no one would be interested.....:D

Because we enjoy each other's company and have a desire to grow as a community, we allow and even encourage off-topic banter so long as it's good-natured and stays relatively neutral. In the past, we've gone so far as to completely prohibit religious and political discussion due to the volatile nature of those topics. However, that rule no longer exists, and those threads are allowed to continue so long as they don't degenerate into personal attacks or become blatantly offensive. Please remember, though, that ultimately, this is a beer brewing website, not a political blog or a place to tout your personal values, so those types of off-topic threads will likely get a lot of attention from the admin and mods.

Lately, the "trigger finger" may have seemed a bit "itchy," but there have been a multitude of off-topic threads, several of which had very similar subject matter, where the discussion turned volatile and negative very quickly, causing tempers to flare. There was even a discussion among the moderators about the seemingly increased amount of bickering occurring across HBT this week. Don't get me wrong, arguing can be a very healthy form of interaction, but when the arguing degenerates into anger and offense, the discussion will be closed.

Big deal, wanna fight about it? :tank:

Is it just me, or does it seem weird that 2 of the Drunken Ramblings threads have started at two completely different points yet end up talking about zombies?

:drunk:

Is it just me, or does it seem weird that 2 of the Drunken Ramblings threads have started at two completely different points yet end up talking about zombies?

:drunk:

All things eventually lead back to zombies given enough time.

"Regardless of the initial topic, as a discussion grows longer, the probability of the topic moving to zombies approaches one."

I can't believe the no kids thread got locked, but the "I'm voting republican" thread didn't.

Holy F'ing LOL Revvy! That was hilarious!!! And the zombie nazis too!

Edit:12345678910 jinx!!!

I just want you all to know. I have taken great personal offense to everything that was posted in this thread, with the worst being the damn cats!

So in order to help us all get along. F all ya'll.

Just kidding, I really do find this to be a great group of people who seem to care very much for what they think. I have a ton of fun coming on here and talking with everyone. You guys are great.

I can't believe the no kids thread got locked, but the "I'm voting republican" thread didn't.

I came in late, but I'm guessing it was locked because when there is talk about killing people, the discussion is over. A little intelligent political disussion is ok (as is the discussion of personal choices like kids vs no kids) but even "joking" about murdering someone is way out there.

Hey- nice PUPPIES!

+1. When people start talking about causing physical harm to someone - even in a joking manner - the "close" button comes out pretty quick. I don't recall too much in terms of personal attacks in the Republican thread, or anything else that was really out of line.

Being from Kentucky I do have a raccoon recipe, but anything hit by a car will work. The short version: Pick up cat with shovel..........burn hair off of cat........eat cat!

Does anyone have a good cat recipe they'd like to share?

Accelerate Semi to 72 mph
let fifi simmer for 30 miles on radiator grill
.75 oz Amarillo @ 25 miles
.75 oz Simcoe @ 15 miles
1.0 oz Amarillo @ 2 miles

Sparge with 5 gal of creek water - no need to ferment

Enjoy!

Of course I want all the hair off! There's nothing worse than trying to eat a --cat.......yeah, that's it, a cat -- while having to pull hairs out from in between your teeth the whole time. Ruins the whole experience.

Does anyone have a good cat recipe they'd like to share?

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]PREPARING YOUR CAT FOR CONSUMPTION[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]Since cat meat isn't commercially available in the United States (and illegal to boot), you'll probably have to prepare cat yourself. If you live in the more enlightened domains of East Asia, and can purchase cat at the local market, you may want to skip this step and proceed to EDIT: (I've removed the link!!!!!!! it will offend cat) lovers!!!! but if you want to know do a search and you'll find it,[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]First, get a large cutting board and lay out your cat. Lop off the head, the tail and the feet with a sharp butcher's knife. These parts of the cat contain little usable meat, so toss them aside.

Next, make a longitudinal incision on the cat's abdomen. Reach your hand (wear gloves!) into the body cavity, and remove all of the internal organs. Discard them- especially the liver. It may look tasty, but the liver of a felis domesticus is frequently too toxic for human consumption.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Latest posts

Back