You kids stop getting your $#(@^ threads locked!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus...I hope THAT cat never becomes a Cat Zombie...

zombie_cat.jpg

Of course I want all the hair off! There's nothing worse than trying to eat a --cat.......yeah, that's it, a cat -- while having to pull hairs out from in between your teeth the whole time. Ruins the whole experience.

Kind of like the hair on corn, I can't stand that. I can imagine the cat hair is somewhat more firm and easier to grab. Man all this talk about eating cats has really made me think about grabbing the neighbors of their porch and smacking it with my hammer. Should I use butter or canola oil?

Of course I want all the hair off! There's nothing worse than trying to eat a --cat.......yeah, that's it, a cat -- while having to pull hairs out from in between your teeth the whole time. Ruins the whole experience.

Why go through the trouble of dehairing when you don't have to? Try one of these:

Shadow_up_from_a_nap-347x454.jpg

Of course, maybe I'm just a whackjob and respect for others, like keeping your pants above half mast, is an old fashioned concept.

Rick

best way i found was to whip your kids pants down in the middle of walmart/ or the mall. they'll never forgive ya for it but at least they'll always wear a belt from then on.:D

Man all this talk about eating cats has really made me think about grabbing the neighbors of their porch and smacking it with my hammer. Should I use butter or canola oil?

We're talking about cats here, man. Don't hit your neighbors with a hammer! And for god's sake, if you do hit your neighbor with a hammer, don't use butter or canola oil for anything!

Kind of like the hair on corn, I can't stand that. I can imagine the cat hair is somewhat more firm and easier to grab. Man all this talk about eating cats has really made me think about grabbing the neighbors of their porch and smacking it with my hammer. Should I use butter or canola oil?

careful, you'll get the thread locked, you're talking about harming someone/thing.

NOOOOO!!!!!! Not the LLama song...Now I'll never get it out of my head.

I think I hate you now :D

So does this happen every year when the mods head off to NHC? Is this a "when the cat's away..." kinda thing?

Ha Ha... My SWMBO gets this stuck in my head the whole time so I felt like I shouldn't be the only one to suffer...

NOOOOO!!!!!! Not the LLama song...Now I'll never get it out of my head.

I think I hate you now :D

So does this happen every year when the mods head off to NHC? Is this a "when the cat's away..." kinda thing?

This will help you displace the Llamas

Last edited by a moderator:
Jumpin' John the Baptist! They've got me dogs!

Here is Sebastian right after he got infected:

Sebastian.jpg

Here he is an hour ago:

scarySebastian.jpg

And he's infected poor Melody, too, then talked her into deliberately cuting themselves up to get under our guard:

reigndeer.jpg

Be very afraid...

Back