Who's hotter?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooterkdavis

Reaction score
flipping back and forth between american dad and family guy, ive always thought louis was hot, but francine is pretty fing sexy....

i would also do roger

Of the two it's gotta be Lois. I've got a thing for redheads and she's got a take charge personality about her that I like.

But Hayley, from American Dad? I would totally wreck that.

That chick in Modern Family if we are not being restricted to cartoons.......Oh OK, I'll play. Lois, 'cos she's a bit dirty. ;)

Maybe if American Dad was worth watching I would be able to answer the question.

Lois is okay, but the fact she married an obnoxious guy with a nutsack for a chin is a turnoff.

Lois
60049d1182398122-alex-borstein-cleavage-pink-dress-catwoman-premiere-lq-alex_borstein_pink_03.jpg

or Francine
131.jpg

I actually rode an elevator with Alex Borstein at Comic Con. Didn't realize who she was until later, but she seemed pretty cool.

Maybe if American Dad was worth watching I would be able to answer the question.

Lois is okay, but the fact she married an obnoxious guy with a nutsack for a chin is a turnoff.

I actually prefer American Dad over Family Guy, though it is starting to show signs of running out of material. Something about the character development feels slightly deeper to me, and the many of the jokes are a bit more thoughtful and subtle.

Of course Francine also married an obnoxious guy who has an ass for a chin. :mug:

I'd like to double down with Francine and Hayley. Roger can't watch though.

Back