Whats on the TV while you drink and look up beer stuff?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brumer0

Reaction score
Currently, Seinfeld. But thats after some Storage Wars.

Anybody else have any good short TV shows they 'watch' why they are... multitasking?

disclaimer: (I dont watch things by myself that interest my wife too. I am way more interesting than the above TV shows, or am I?...)

Currently, Seinfeld. But thats after some Storage Wars.

Anybody else have any good short TV shows they 'watch' why they are... multitasking?

disclaimer: (I dont watch things by myself that interest my wife too. I am way more interesting than the above TV shows, or am I?...)

Fringe, Archer, Forensic Files, Family Guy, Supernatural, and about 50 other TV shows. It's becoming pathetic, but I work from home now and seem to always have TV on in the background.

For me its either news,weather channel,Top Shot,Pawn Stars
and yes Storage Hunters-Storage Wars.

Haven't watched much TV in a while. Mostly Hockey, but then I'm busy watching and not surfing (drinking beer, yes..)

I do like me some Storage Wars though. The *finds* are interesting, but I could just sit and watch Brandy for a whole episode. The rest of the losers can stay home.

Crap. Its all crap. Thats why I am on the internet in the first place.

I completely agree. I didnt have a TV for years. And I became (self declared) smarter during those times. No TV = lots of reading, and now I get paid for that knowledge

Ive heard Top Gear is awesome. Maybe I should DVR that.

Just finished the most recent Boardwalk Empire with my wife. Working on catching up with a few seasons of The Office too.

brumer0 said:

Just finished the most recent Boardwalk Empire with my wife. Working on catching up with a few seasons of The Office too.

If you like cars, humor, and good old fashioned sexism its.great. The older episodes are a little better tho.

We don't have TV service, so we Netflix older seasons of shoes we enjoy. We both like fringe, but documentaries and engineering type shows are the biggest culprits

Top Gear. Best show on tv. And the BBC version. Not the lame American knock off.

haha, yes but have you seen the Aussie version, even worse!

Yes, the downloaded versions are better because they don't have commercials over there so the shows are litterally 60 minutes and they chop them down to ~42 minutes in the US cut of the BBC version. Torrent or IRC is your friend in that aspect

Back