What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Millennium Falcon IPA, 80% Pale, 16% Munich Malt, 3% Honey Malt0.75 oz Millennium, 4 oz Falconer's Flight 65.6 IBUs, never used any of those hops so I have no idea what it will taste like but I'm sure its name will make it delicious

Damn! They are empty! I need to get my act together here! Need to empty some bottles first though!..LOL..Think my next brew will be Beirmunchers Pale Ale, just got the kit a couple days ago..

Brett saison (primary WLP568 Belgian Style Saison Blend, tossed in dregs of a couple Jester King brews), American Stout, Dark Wheat, and a Rye Pale Ale.

10 gallons of SN's Torpedo clone recipe from BYO. It's split into two batches. One with a yeast slurry from an American Wheat beer using OYL-052 and the other from a starter of OYL-052. I will be interested in seeing if there is any differences between the two.

Also, 2.5 gallons of cider using the Musselman's apple cider. It isn't clearing like the pressed cider from the local orchard. I do need to take a hydrometer sample to see if it's finished though.

4 gallons Short N Shoddy rye pale, 4 gallons Short N Shoddy American Stout, 6 gallons Helles N Back...A buddy owns and operates Hell N Back Outfitters fly fishing guide service

Rye old ale. 69% M/O, 20% rye, 5% 60L, 3% Caraaroma, 3% Chocolate. OG 1.088, pitchel WY 1968 with plans to add brett.

Day 4.

Still 1/2" krausen and fermentation is going like mad.

Probably will do no less than two weeks in primary and a diacetyl rest starting Saturday

I currently have a 5 gallon batch of Red IPA in dry hop mode. IBU's about 70, and I added 50 grams of Amarillo yesterday as my aroma hop. I agreed to enter the latest contest at my home brew club, and the style was chosen for me at random, as well as who I was brewing against. I used an 11 pound bag of grain that I don't know what all was in it; it was mostly 2-row. I added 1 pound of Carared and 1 pound of Crystal 120 I had in my grain bin. It is RED, like Mahogany Red, like really, really deep RED. I honestly don't plan on winning against my competitor, but I couldn't wuss out and let him win by default. We have BJCP certified judges so I am curious as to what kind of a score I will get. If I get a decent score I will post the rest of the recipe if wanted.

Ginger's Wild Pecan Porter - day 4

Second time around on this brew. Amazing out of the bottle. Going to give it a try out of the keg this time.

Chronologically:
5g Apfelwein
5g Apfelwein with cider yeast
1g Apfelwein with Belle saison yeast
5g Habanero pale ale
5g RyeGinBier
5g Apfelwein
5g Cream O 3 Crops

I had too many parties and now I'm jonesing to get the keggerator fully stocked

Have a Belgian Brett saison and Belgian wit going. Been brewing for two years and never went "Belgian" so why not jump in head first!

Hopes and dreams.

Too f bombing cold to brew. Maybe next week on my day off.

Back