What rhymes with Mead?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I was at a buddies house the other day and he decided to show me what he picked up at the local medicinal club.

(Now I'm sorry if I am breaking any forum rules bringing "weed" up but I have a very valid and related reason.)

It was a jar of honey that had been made with weed, and after trying it was amazed that it kept good honey flavor and got me lit. So that got me thinking about my want to brew Meads and if it were possible to brew a Mead using this type of honey, and not have it take away any of the effects.

Now I've seen on other forums how people have stupidly just tried to mix the stuff in, but have never read about anyone using the honey made with it to make a mead.

So my question: Can it be done effectively? Has anyone here done it? or am I making mods sad for bringing this wonderful herb into my brew talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back