What happened to The Great HBT Stogie Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night at the club!

MY GAWD did these get good!

Cheers
Jay

Mason.jpg

Last night at the club!

MY GAWD did these get good!

Cheers
Jay

Umm it looks like Cigar Federation's singles sale is still going on. I tried the promo code and it still works. It was suppose to expire yesterday and they have some good singles and samplers of 2014 and 2015 Mason Dixon. You can buy as many singles as u want and get $2.50 off. That gets em down to around $7. Im me if u want the code.

so I started to post the cigar selection to be paired with my rum tonight... But I might not make it past the rum...

04316_hr.jpg

If I make it to a cigar, I'll post again.

So just an update Gila as I think you are still waiting as well on the MIA COH order from end of Feb. I emailed, stated nothing has come and I had no CBP letter or anything. I was promised an immediate reship, no questions asked. So, if it happens, gotta give them props for living up to the guarantee.

So just an update Gila as I think you are still waiting as well on the MIA COH order from end of Feb. I emailed, stated nothing has come and I had no CBP letter or anything. I was promised an immediate reship, no questions asked. So, if it happens, gotta give them props for living up to the guarantee.

Ayup. I am writing them today.

Yesterday it was just barely warm enough to go outside and sit in the sun on the rocks of a local island here in Helsinki. It did get a chilly towards the end.

17814689_775255439304364_8661387927584700115_o.jpg

These no. 2 have finally peaked. Took almost three years, but incredible. One of the best cigars I've smoked.

We went from temps almost touching zero a couple of weeks ago to bumping close to 90 today. Still snow in some areas. For the trip to the course. Stepping outside the box. Flying pig in the shade seems appropriate

I'm REALLY liking the UC Shade. I picked up a couple of the belicoso seconds from famous, and just had one tonight. May be the best milder cigar I've ever had.

Back