What happened to The Great HBT Stogie Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes you just have to have 3 cigars in an evening! I mean...SOMETIMES........... Right?? :)

Cheers
Jay

Cuba3.jpg

It nice to be back in the states and back to smoking a cigar or two. I really struggled overseas. The combination of heat, humidity, and high dewpoint made it really difficult for me to enjoy a cigar.

Smoked this one in remembrance of my last living Grampa who passed this morning. They are a bit harsh still, I think they need another 6-12 months but I taste signs of greatness that will reward patience. Rum in the glass, Grampa loved his rum and cokes, I chose to skip the coke.

View attachment 1501041068417.jpg

That is like 50+ cigars...... HOLY CRAP! I think you are needing to add a few extras bro! I see you running out on day 7..Baahhaaaaaaaa

Have fun Kier! Where ya headed?

Cheers

Jay

Avery, ID. No cell, internet, tv. Just have to fill those gaps with fishing, camping, camp fires, drinks and cigars.

Speaking of roughing it...great day today...4-wheeling into a remote area here in Panama...rapelling down waterfalls...awesome...now a custom roll and a Rana Dorada Pale Ale...yum.

Been itching to restock up on these and then this drops in my email.

If anyone's curious about a box split let me know. I usually like my rg's around 54 tho. The mi querida tho I think I had the smaller. Good shop plus a just as great pub within walking distance.

Latest posts

Back