What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Interesting, that was one of my favorite Sonoma County beers. I would reach for that over Lagunitas or Russian River any day

It’s got a bitterness to the finish that just ruins it for me. Maybe these cans are old. We drink lots of Daytime at home so I was surprised to not like it. Bought it at a little roadside market so maybe they don’t have good turnover.

It’s got a bitterness to the finish that just ruins it for me. Maybe these cans are old. We drink lots of Daytime at home so I was surprised to not like it. Bought it at a little roadside market so maybe they don’t have good turnover.
That's possible. I was buying it at the brewery. That is their rotating SMaSH series, the malt stays the same (pilsner) but the hop changes batch to batch. I was impressed with the depth of flavor they got from a smash recipe

That’s what I get with that beer as well. I like their New Wave better as it doesn’t have the after taste, but I still like it. Sam Adams has a NA Hazy which is also pretty good.

ISO. I think the grocery store had New Wave. So much for saving money on beer! 😟

I'm doing the Keto thing also which is low carb so have to limit myself to two. As the carbs are about the same as regular beers. I'll have to keep the wife happy for now with the low ABVs though.

OT, work lunch Kombucha

Back