What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A delicious @PianoMan hookup.
2edo7iu.jpg[img]

I always hated when a brewery said it's "x fruit" and couldn't taste anything. I try to go over the top.I did 5lbs frozen secondary then about 3oz peache extract prior to kegging.

man..i hate this poopy...responding to @TwistedGray comment. HBT figure this poopy out.

Told my wife to get me 1 beer every time she goes to the store...View attachment 581090
She's a keeper ... :D

New Brewery fairly close. Vista Brewing. They're food is farm to table or grown on the property. They have 14 bee hives on site. In the written language sounded like a great place to visit. In truth the food was ok, service was awful (2 other couples at the bar and it took 10min just to get our order in!?!), comes to find out i can only choose from 5 beers for a 4 beer flight and had to go get the last beer myself as we we're forgotten during a keg change, and the beer was average at best.

Left/Right: Triple which was ok, malty sweet with spices. Bragott (honey/malt) fermented beer which was WAY bitter on the back end with no sweetness. Brett IPA which had little brett, some citrus and bitter. Then a BA Brett IPA which had literally zero flavor. Like drinking water so I'm not sure I received the correct beer but just wanted to leave. Nice venue but tons-o-work needed.

Came home and had @Scturo roasty goodness...guess I was expecting more volumn! [emoji16] About 30% survived.
20180728_150509.jpeg
20180728_154010.jpeg
20180728_161936.jpeg

Back