What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20180728_185924.jpeg

At Lauderale's 4th Anniversary party which has many special beers for the occasion. This is the house cream ale aged in a wine barrel with pomegranate and passionfruit, using a mixed yeast culture. This nanobrewery is doing some amazing things.
20180728_200059.jpeg

I was getting ready to bottle a Vienna lager, but the gravity reading came out suspiciously high. Instead, I'll be doing a forced fermentation test, watching some baseball and drinking some beer.

First up is something the HBS had today - Tropigose by Captain Lawrence Brewing Company. I've liked the couple of IPAs that I've had from CL, but this beer isn't quite what I expected. Not very tart at all, though it's a very crushable summer beer. I wouldn't buy it again.

tzBhFpK.jpg

I was getting ready to bottle a Vienna lager, but the gravity reading came out suspiciously high. Instead, I'll be doing a forced fermentation test, watching some baseball and drinking some beer.

First up is something the HBS had today - Tropigose by Captain Lawrence Brewing Company. I've liked the couple of IPAs that I've had from CL, but this beer isn't quite what I expected. Not very tart at all, though it's a very crushable summer beer. I wouldn't buy it again.

tzBhFpK.jpg

CL consistently underwhelms me

Back