What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
Never heard of it but it's pretty tasty

Now this HB Raspberry Hard Lemonade from @PianoMan. Wow, very raspberry, and refreshing on a hot day!
20v0w9e.jpg[img]

SWMBO wanted to try it. Oh well, she’s the one who decided to go to work today.
2m2uofo.jpg[img]

Last edited:
BrewDog is now available near me so I grabbed a single of each. Cleaned the brewing equipment for tomorrow's brewday as well.

aviary-image-1532720403656.jpeg
aviary-image-1532723725592.jpeg
aviary-image-1532728449416.jpeg
aviary-image-1532732380073.jpeg

A homebrew "lite" pale ale, about 4.5%, brewed with pale ale malt, Cascade, and Voss Kveik yeast. It wasn't supposed to be quite that low ABV, but a sudden downpour while I was boiling it diluted it (hey, more beer that way.) I like it. And I can drink a whole quart of it on an empty stomach and just barely start to feel it -- which is nice sometimes, instead of 6% and 7% beers where one pint is enough.

Got my statement in the mail today for my first retirement check that Gets deposited Monday. Even more than expected so I went out to celebrate at Happy Hour, why pay full price on a fixed income. Drinking Sweetwater, sign is wrong happy hour is now 3:00-9:00.
IMG_2063.jpg
IMG_2062.jpg

I always hated when a brewery said it's "x fruit" and couldn't taste anything. I try to go over the top.I did 5lbs frozen secondary then about 3oz peache extract prior to kegging.

man..i hate this ****...responding to @TwistedGray comment. HBT figure this **** out.

Told my wife to get me 1 beer every time she goes to the store...
20180727_183049_HDR.jpeg

Dinner is the only beer I waited in line for!!! (and MBC has their line protocol perfected where there is NO LINE!!!!)
I slept out in the last time they did a line for the fun of it. It was like Christmas sleeping to the sweet smell of wort in the parking lot. Fun crowd.

Last edited:
Back