What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had other stuff from them. Not disappointed.

More face plant, with nachos. Fat.

The Arlington location is more convenient to us, but I think the Alexandria spot is better. But yes, they make good stuff, especially their pulled chicken and pulled pork. But their pit beef, while it may not be Chaps or anything, is still very tasty.

Water after beating myself up with half an hour of cardio followed by a solid hour of HIIT circuit. I'm going to go die now.

The Arlington location is more convenient to us, but I think the Alexandria spot is better. But yes, they make good stuff, especially their pulled chicken and pulled pork. But their pit beef, while it may not be Chaps or anything, is still very tasty.

Water after beating myself up with half an hour of cardio followed by a solid hour of HIIT circuit. I'm going to go die now.

Luckily, I work not far from the Alexandria location.

Water now, bed imminent. Come run with me! Best cardio you can get.

Cause tonight was a comedy of errors on my attempt at a kit. :confused: :(
But it will be beer, and my efficiency was good.

WIN_20151227_194357.jpg

Finally catching up after all the sickness that appeared at my house xmas eve is gone.

I got the same thing.

Are you going to fill it geographically or just with unique crowns ?

Geographically. That way it will take me like 10+ years and a lot of trades to get it done.

Back