What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice combo how I it? I love galaxy and Columbus hops nice mix of tropical fruit and dankness.

It turned out pretty good. It is pretty dank, but not as juicy as I thought it would be. I think next time I will add more Galaxy at flame out or dry hop it with more Galaxy and less of the others.

A Dr Pepper with some Puerto Rican rum followed by some Watkins honey bourbon. Now bed. No pics so it probably didn't happen

Cafe. Who turned off the heat and turned the fan on high? It's ballz cold and gail force winds outside, today is gonna suck. Lucky I have a few days off in a row after today.

How was the bastard on the rye?

I've got one just curious if it's worth opening or saving?

Have it now, and buy a second to open later. It is really boozy at the moment, basically a fresh American Barleywine that was dosed with rye.

I can see it being great next year.

Only a few. Some went as gifts.

Don't go looking for it, but if you happen upon some and pass for yourself...you know I'm game.

I can probably help you if @hawgwild81 can't. I believe that I see Tilquin routinely here.

Cafe. Leaving early for a Doctor's appt, followed by Star Wars with the eldest.

Only a few. Some went as gifts.

Don't go looking for it, but if you happen upon some and pass for yourself...you know I'm game.

Tilquin is shelf turding here. Happy to send you some. Keeps me from buying it all. Let me know.

Back at work after a relaxing weekend. For some reason, ear plugged up yesterday afternoon and remains so this morning. It's like holding a seashell to your ear indefinitely and extremely unpleasant.

Coffee/water.

Bit of bourbon in ma coffee this morning at the office. Any of my fellow nerds see this at all? Saw it again two more times over the weekend and saw a popup stand in the theater selling them. Apparently available sporadically around the country

Saw the movie twice last weekend but never saw those.

Full Throttle. Long weekend of family, home repairs and prepping for kid 2. Pulled out the crib yesterday and it hit me pretty hard... didn't think I'd be putting it back together so soon.

I'm not ready. Lol.

something with caffeine while at work. Going to get some test ready for tomorrow.

This how I feel after the Holidays.
13+gDBFYj0.gif

Mmm... Pit beef, need. Any good local options?

Face plant. The mild didn't happen, no pic. No carb at all either.

Rockland's BBQ in either Arlington or Alexandria has some that isn't bad. That's what I just had. Their other stuff is good too though.

Hill Country in DC is good too. Willards in Dulles is not terrible. Sweet Fire Donnas in Alexandria has some pretty decent BBQ as well.

something with caffeine while at work. Going to get some test ready for tomorrow.

This how I feel after the Holidays.
13+gDBFYj0.gif

hahaha

Crappy coffee. Dont wanna be here. Though I shouldnt complain as it is my third 4 day work week in a row

Back