What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last of the 6er.

20151223_223005[1].jpg

Water. Turns out I wasn't bringing beer to this party, because it's "not a party". It is dinner. Beer goes with dinner. This is dumb.

Does Starbucks count as heathen? That was a pretty good catch!

They have crap for coffee available in Sweden (no offense to the Swedes). So must import some in order to survive.

There was some controversy about their cup, not that I really care but I guess I'm anti-big coffee since I started roasting my own:D, was never a fanboy anyway.
My IPA to stay on topic

Be sure to check into the thread tomorrow. We sometimes worry about people dying after a dat with Remmy.

Haha. It's always a good time drinking with @Remmy. He's a great host.

Merry Christmas Eve to all of you lucky to be home or with family drinking awesome beer.

Double pour of Tidings. F***ing fuming, shouldn't be because none of this is surprising but it is what it is. I hate frauds and liars. Rotten little bastards better hope I never see their f***ing faces. F***ing charlatans.

No pic because I don't f***ing feel like it. Merry f***ing x-mas.

Double pour of Tidings. F***ing fuming, shouldn't be because none of this is surprising but it is what it is. I hate frauds and liars. Rotten little bastards better hope I never see their f***ing faces. F***ing charlatans.

No pic because I don't f***ing feel like it. Merry f***ing x-mas.

Send money to that TV preacher that Eddie and Catherine sent money to?

Back