What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is just normal. I actually traded with multiple people to get regular, and just found a place that had 5 cases, no limit, on the floor.

grumble.

Water.

It kills me that we get hosed.

Picked up a couple shelf turds while shopping

View attachment 324976

Dammit! Only have 2, and just can't convince myself to crack one tomorrow. Maybe next Christmas...

Cherry coke with lunch. 2 hours to go.

Yep, canning has a much higher startup cost solely because you basically have to order a truckload at a time. It works out better in the end, though.

It's some where in the 80000 to 124000 cans per design neighborhood.

Depending on the supplier and how much you want to pay in premiums for "small run cans".

I don't know if I'm gonna make it. The last 9 days have been brutal.

Dude this is awful. this peak season has been rough. stay strong brother. Finish strong.

coffee. trying to finish up some reports and such so i can get the hell outta here. motivation is lost though. ill have 40 by 2pm. just barely. then off till monday. gotta love that.

Thanks man! The Martians Kidnap Santa is going to taste awesome tonight.

I think I had 36.5 hours when I punched out last night.

Got ya. What yeast did you use for Hobbit Toes? I know it was probably the nugget. Just tried real hard to make that hops work on its own, don't think that is one fight I was going to win.

Two more hours. One more coffee.

Belle Saison. That stuff's a beast. I'm outta here in fifteen to twenty.

What is Hobbit Toes? I'm in the same boat. I would brew a lot more, just tired of disappointment. My beers aren't bad, just all taste the same and it's not something I crave.

Hobbit Toes was my first saison. Better Than Hobbit Toes is everyone else's saison. Get out of the APA/IPA box. That's what was bringing me down.

You should try going through every BJCP style you have the capability to brew (if you can't lager or you don't have the equipment capacity for a Barleywine or RIS or something, or have the ability to let a Lambic sit for 3 years, skip those styles), unless it's something you know you'll hate. Will broaden your horizons and give you a bunch of completely different beer.

Drinking green tea.

Feeling bad that I didn't brew a Christmas beer this year. Thinking of brewing a big old RIS next week and letting her sit until nextt Christmas.

I didn't think I was going to die but ok!

Dog ass tired this morning.

Delivering important packages today (aka toilet paper and tractor parts).

Fins got fudge and some books dropped off today to him that I shipped two days ago. I checked yesterday and it was estimated at four days out. First time ever that ups was ahead for me by that much, those truckers must of been hauling ass

Fins got fudge and some books dropped off today to him that I shipped two days ago. I checked yesterday and it was estimated at four days out. First time ever that ups was ahead for me by that much, those truckers must of been hauling ass

How did you pack that fudge? You wrap it up or just throw it in there?

Well, Pliny definitely has more national hype, but all other things being equal, Ghost has taken it in every blind tasting I've seen or been a part of. This batch (7) is probably my second favorite so far. Batch 4 was the best ever, IMO. That's another thing that Pliny has as an advantage/disadvantage: at this point, Vinnie has it pretty much where he wants it to stay. Andrew is still tweaking Ghost at this point. Next year, when his first major hop contract kicks in, should be interesting (buying hops on the spot market contributes to the variability in cost/availability from batch to batch to this point).

Florida Man Loses Bet

What's the secret to getting the itrader to post? Keeps coming up with "Error in my deal details". Remember going through this with bucknuts trade, but memory is fading. All fields are filled out including address#..

It kills me that we get hosed.

Dammit! Only have 2, and just can't convince myself to crack one tomorrow. Maybe next Christmas...

Cherry coke with lunch. 2 hours to go.

I, apparently, can help you. Let me know.

Port city tidings on task. No pic. Brown suga to round out the complaint period with my coworker. Dgaf mode completely engaged. Happy holidays, office !

View attachment 1450985857625.jpg

It's some where in the 80000 to 124000 cans per design neighborhood.

Depending on the supplier and how much you want to pay in premiums for "small run cans".

They have a company in CO that is a mobile canning unit that some of the smaller breweries use. They sleeve the cans with custom design.

Drinking this:

View attachment 1450987924099.jpg

What's the secret to getting the itrader to post? Keeps coming up with "Error in my deal details". Remember going through this with bucknuts trade, but memory is fading. All fields are filled out including address#..

Might be the length of blurb. There's a minimum number of characters from what I recall, and it gives you a cryptic error if you haven't met them.

Cooking and cleaning around the house today. Needed some fuel.

What is Hobbit Toes? I'm in the same boat. I would brew a lot more, just tired of disappointment. My beers aren't bad, just all taste the same and it's not something I crave.

Try less nugget. More anything else.

I'm glad I haven't had it yet, so it doesn't bother me all that much. Though I do want to throat punch people when I ask if they've got it and they laugh at me.

Try slipping them some nugget under the counter.

Back