What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hairy Eyeball.

IMG_20151224_161825759.jpg

Hah. I wish this were something that I could say it was my fault.

Nope. Some people deserve a proper f***ing boot party.

It happens, some people could be very successful in life if they applied themselves instead of coming up with ways to cheat hard working people out of their money. I hate a thief, and am happy that the pricks that broke into my truck are spending Christmas in jail.

Hehe, now that's funny. Well, the little bastards didn't show. Oh well, beer is calling my name!

They aren't moving here either, I guess they are confused by this f'ed up weather.

I know it doesn't help but let it go, at least for tonight.
Cheers brother!:mug:

Hah. Venting to a mate who had to deal with the same littler f***er. Karma or some such sh**.

Another double pour of Tidings. Last of the 6er. Had an interview with these blokes. Wish they'd actually given me the job. They always brew solid beer.

Funny part is that the head brewer (former punk) pegged me as a skin with nothing to go on other than short hair and chops and a love of reggae (I was wearing a suit). Never said anything to me, but asked my former head brewer boss, who relayed it to me. Always amazes me how folks who know the culture pick it up immediately where others don't notice sh** unless you're wearing a flight jacket and turnups and braces.

My wife is listening to the Beatles and I want to smash things. F***ing hippie sh***.

Going for right smacked tonight.

20151224_184710[1].jpg

Wife's family is here. Means we're watching hallmark Xmas movies and I want to drink until I can't see straight. Already in trouble because I went to work today.

Celebration, tis the season right?

Hah. Venting to a mate who had to deal with the same littler f***er. Karma or some such sh**.

Another double pour of Tidings. Last of the 6er. Had an interview with these blokes. Wish they'd actually given me the job. They always brew solid beer.

Funny part is that the head brewer (former punk) pegged me as a skin with nothing to go on other than short hair and chops and a love of reggae (I was wearing a suit). Never said anything to me, but asked my former head brewer boss, who relayed it to me. Always amazes me how folks who know the culture pick it up immediately where others don't notice sh** unless you're wearing a flight jacket and turnups and braces.

My wife is listening to the Beatles and I want to smash things. F***ing hippie sh***.

Going for right smacked tonight.

.[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv3AY1zTzaE[/ame]

That's what you say. I has the sad. While cleaning out the fridge, I got distracted and knocked an Independence Hop Brownie on the floor. I am assuaging my sadness with this yumminess.

Forum change my quote, F this place! I quit! :p
Could be Drunkenness but I'm stickin' to my story.

Back