What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ain't skeerd. we'll be in Sioux Falls on the 31st. I'll bring you some of my APA.

Sounds good. Where you staying?

Oh man, I want in on this. If I load up the Huffy and leave around noon, I can probably get there by then. Just go left on the map from where I am right?

Depends which way you're facing currently.

Let me dig mine out of the closet and I'll come too. Property will be damaged. Berries will be pawnched. Alchys will get nicked. And war were declared.

A Sioux Falls meetup sounds like it could be the best use of New Years beer money.

Pretty sure I'll have to alert the authorities ahead of time... if more than 4 rowdy dudes are walking down the sidewalk it's considered a "War Party" and citizens are within their legal rights to open fire.

Sounds good. Where you staying?

Ramkota on W. Maple.

Pretty sure I'll have to alert the authorities ahead of time... if more than 4 rowdy dudes are walking down the sidewalk it's considered a "War Party" and citizens are within their legal rights to open fire.
Rapid City got rid of the "War Party" law either in the late '90s or early '00s. if you were in a covered wagon and you saw a group of 2 or more indians, you could shoot and kill all of them as they were considered a war party.

Water, just found the one gallon of egg nog milk Stout that I forgot about from last Christmas. I think I am going to throw it in the keg here in a bit and see how it turned out.

Drinking Swedish Glögg, basically mulled red wine with spiced vodka. Tried to bring a bottle of Prairie Christmas Bomb over to the inlaws for dinner but the wife didn't approve. Guess that will be a night cap.

if more than 4 rowdy dudes are walking down the sidewalk it's considered a "War Party" and citizens are within their legal rights to open fire.

I have never heard of this. It doesn't seem like a very good law.

Also, I'm going to start using "war party" more often.

Still on water. May do a breakfast beer in a few mins. Might make my wife mad. Oops.

Drinking Swedish Glögg, basically mulled red wine with spiced vodka. Tried to bring a bottle of Prairie Christmas Bomb over to the inlaws for dinner but the wife didn't approve. Guess that will be a night cap.

I had Glogg the other night while visiting our Finnish friends. First time and hope it is not my last.

I have never heard of this. It doesn't seem like a very good law.

Also, I'm going to start using "war party" more often.

Still on water. May do a breakfast beer in a few mins. Might make my wife mad. Oops.

War Party is my favorite 80' LA Hardcore band.

Coffee. I did some light janitorial work, but not without protest. (Bleach bombed a bathroom floor drain). There's two minutes of work.

Training, yup. Have to figure out what it is one of my senior guys doesn't know. Why do I have to do their job in order to get rid of them?

Just picked up six BCBS. So much for dedication to the job. Snuck out and in in just a few minutes.

Sucks when someone worthless gets entrenched. Best of luck. Maybe you can catch him sleeping or something.

It is just normal. I actually traded with multiple people to get regular, and just found a place that had 5 cases, no limit, on the floor.

grumble.

Water.

Where the hell did you find this? Care to share? I still havent found any since, well, I am lazy and will not go store to store, or take time off work to pick up limited release stuff.

Beware the penguins. Especially since they have branched out since people stopped drinking bud ice. Wait., they still make it? I am convinced they are the ones who steal your drinks when you are not paying attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trying to bring Bomb on a plane, nice. That would of went over really well at customs

Wasn't asked and didn't tell. Thankfully no one at customs said anything (they never do). Not sure if I broke any rules or not.

Getting grumpy at work. Xmas spirit fading fast. Need to get home and open my first saison and see if it's worth attempting to make stupid beer any more.

Water. Last man standing at work.

Getting grumpy at work. Xmas spirit fading fast. Need to get home and open my first saison and see if it's worth attempting to make stupid beer any more.

Water. Last man standing at work.

Hobbit Toes is the reason I didn't just quit altogether. I need to brew more, and more often.

Gram's husband passed away this morning. Orra, you were an ass, and it amused me greatly. So long and thanks for the laughs, and all the triple bourbons.

Hobbit Toes is the reason I didn't just quit altogether. I need to brew more, and more often.

What is Hobbit Toes? I'm in the same boat. I would brew a lot more, just tired of disappointment. My beers aren't bad, just all taste the same and it's not something I crave.

Have you tried electrolytes? Maybe that's what you crave. :D

giphy.gif

What is Hobbit Toes? I'm in the same boat. I would brew a lot more, just tired of disappointment. My beers aren't bad, just all taste the same and it's not something I crave.

This is the first beer in a while that wasn't dominated by nugget hops... anything will taste better.

:D

Hobbit Toes was my first saison. Better Than Hobbit Toes is everyone else's saison. Get out of the APA/IPA box. That's what was bringing me down.

Hobbit Toes was my first saison. Better Than Hobbit Toes is everyone else's saison. Get out of the APA/IPA box. That's what was bringing me down.

Got ya. What yeast did you use for Hobbit Toes? I know it was probably the nugget. Just tried real hard to make that hops work on its own, don't think that is one fight I was going to win.

Two more hours. One more coffee.

Coffee. Hopefully off around 2 today, depends on equipment breakdowns. Already a 45 minute delay.

Back