What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go back and look. Edited it in. :D

39e3d93e72c97b59142a681a3a295b45cabdc2b29ed1ee28aa3daa99ae67f35c.jpg

Kind of agree with you TobyG about this. It's for a buds birthday anyway. Looking more forward to the suprise 6pk-o-Pliny's.

Well, Pliny definitely has more national hype, but all other things being equal, Ghost has taken it in every blind tasting I've seen or been a part of. This batch (7) is probably my second favorite so far. Batch 4 was the best ever, IMO. That's another thing that Pliny has as an advantage/disadvantage: at this point, Vinnie has it pretty much where he wants it to stay. Andrew is still tweaking Ghost at this point. Next year, when his first major hop contract kicks in, should be interesting (buying hops on the spot market contributes to the variability in cost/availability from batch to batch to this point).

Florida Man Loses Bet

Why do I keep buying this expecting it to get better? I feel bad for everyone who never got to experience the real Alpine Nelson before Green Flash butchered it with their muted, dialed-down version. Still a good beer...just not mind-blowing like the real thing.

20151223_214234.jpg

All I have to say is damn, @Brizzo you are a machine. Talk about some dedication to get that house fixed up. I honestly would have approached it with a "its good enough for now" attitude and redone a room at a time after I moved in. Is this an investment/rental or a I am living here home?

Coffee at work. Got a full day today, and another tomorrow. Might get out a little early tomorrow though. I am not motivated at all today. Thankfully no one has had the brilliant idea of broadcasting holiday music in the office or I would have to lose it and engineer a building wide power outage or something.

It's a gonna be living here a long time house- but we had a couple weeks to work on it before we have to be out of our apartment- definitely bought the worst house in the nicest neighborhood and hopefully it will be the best house after we get done with it

Peak organic ipa-just arrived in Maine for Christmas

As long as it doesn't involve a ping pong paddle inserted sideways

Are we talking about the front or the back?

Another double pour of Black Butte. Nightcap. I think that makes 12 beers tonight, but I'm not nearly smacked enough, but I need to be up fairly early for the gym in the AM. Woooo holiday?

20151223_223005[1].jpg

Burning this ****er to the ground next time.

Been there.

The one I've been waiting for. Doesn't disappoint

2007, nice! Seems like you're having an ok night.

Mr.Hopsitality

How many times did you have to type that before autocorrect gave up?

I finally brought some bitters etc in my carry on and had a decent cocktail on the plane. Win. Highly recommended.

Had margaritas with the in-laws and now we're on to wine. Lots of wine. No photos, so this probably isn't happening. Still fun though.

How many times did you have to type that before autocorrect gave up?

The scary thing was it didn't fight me on that. However when trying to text 'woo hoo' to my wife earlier it kept changing to 'woo hop'.
I now need to get 'woo hop' into the general vocabulary... :)

Back