What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brought in a few bottles to hand out and a750 of Golden strong lost its seal so will need to be disposed of once it chills, the sacrifices I make[emoji57]

Coffee.

Water, storms rolled through North MS yesterday and last night. No issues here, but tornadoes touched down 20 mins north of my mother's house and about 1 hr 20 mins from here. I feel bad that some people lost property and even loved ones, but am thankful that we were safe.

60 today 66 tomorrow. I think someone broke Buffalo. Short day today and then good beer for days. Happy holidays dudes.
Over-sweetened coffee and water.

Coffee at work. Came in early to take people for blood work, and dropped off a few bottles of apfelwein to the staff at Quest. I spend enough time there, so figured I'd share some with the ladies.

Full Throttle, going to be an easy 4 hrs. Then need to get some beer.

More beer, that is.

I think the west stole all your snow for the year so far. They certainly have plenty of it.

Coffee and getting stuff ready to travel after lunch.

Makes me sad. Heading up to VT for NYE weekend, looking forward to the slush.

Would book a flight to CO if I could go back and do it over.

No fecking kidding. Due to the fact I am senior staff, I am here today. No matter that I have **** all to do. :mad: Quite the list/picture set from last night.

Guess I am hitting CBTs on the clock today. W00t.

Café #3. Should have Kentucky'd my first up this morning.

Hang in there. All of our management has taken off. Its just us lowly must be here 24/7 even when the mail isnt going through and those who dont have leave to take.

CBT's as in the nuggets?

You and me both. Why did I not fill a travel mug with breakfast stout or a Big Bad Baptist for my drive in this morning. I am deciding if I should make another cup of coffee. If I do I am going to be tasting sound and time might slow. That would be a bad thing as today is going to drag ass anyway.

If all this rain that has been falling over the past 3 days were snow we would be screwed.

Makes me sad. Heading up to VT for NYE weekend, looking forward to the slush.

Would book a flight to CO if I could go back and do it over.

That will be rough, man. Nothing worse than a warm ski slope. I would rather ski in negative temps compared to over freezing temps. Hopefully you still have a good trip!

Some sort of juice medley. Only 6hrs and I'll be in the backwoods and vacation can officially begin.

I don't know if I'm gonna make it. The last 9 days have been brutal.

Send me your address and I'll send you some reasons to live.

That will be rough, man. Nothing worse than a warm ski slope. I would rather ski in negative temps compared to over freezing temps. Hopefully you still have a good trip!

You must be doing spring skiing wrong. Try packing in some beer next time. ;)

Water and coffee. Donuts soon.

@finsfan , I have our special velvet smoking jackets and snifters ordered for the 100,000 club. How often you want to have club meetings? :p

Now to patiently wait another year or so to see who snags post 300,000 and we can add a third member to the club.

I don't know if I'm gonna make it. The last 9 days have been brutal.[/QUOTE]

Dude this is awful. this peak season has been rough. stay strong brother. Finish strong.

coffee. trying to finish up some reports and such so i can get the hell outta here. motivation is lost though. ill have 40 by 2pm. just barely. then off till monday. gotta love that.

Send me your address and I'll send you some reasons to live.

You must be doing spring skiing wrong. Try packing in some beer next time. ;)

Water and coffee. Donuts soon.

I just cannot stand being sweaty on the mountain. I would rather be bundled up and cold then not wearing much and hot.

@finsfan , I have our special velvet smoking jackets and snifters ordered for the 100,000 club. How often you want to have club meetings? :p

Now to patiently wait another year or so to see who snags post 300,000 and we can add a third member to the club.

I mean, i don't see why an every night celebration would be out of the question. Its a pretty distinguished and respected title to hold. Hopefully its not some chump like billy or dc that gets the next 100,000. That would be the worst. ;)

on the cawfeh.

do we get a fez with our smoking jackets?

tumblr_mq7lp6H2hS1qcwvw4o2_250.gif

Hang in there. All of our management has taken off. Its just us lowly must be here 24/7 even when the mail isnt going through and those who dont have leave to take.

CBT's as in the nuggets?

You and me both. Why did I not fill a travel mug with breakfast stout or a Big Bad Baptist for my drive in this morning. I am deciding if I should make another cup of coffee. If I do I am going to be tasting sound and time might slow. That would be a bad thing as today is going to drag ass anyway.

If all this rain that has been falling over the past 3 days were snow we would be screwed.

Training, yup. Have to figure out what it is one of my senior guys doesn't know. Why do I have to do their job in order to get rid of them?

Just picked up six BCBS. So much for dedication to the job. Snuck out and in in just a few minutes.

Training, yup. Have to figure out what it is one of my senior guys doesn't know. Why do I have to do their job in order to get rid of them?

Just picked up six BCBS. So much for dedication to the job. Snuck out and in in just a few minutes.

How are those still available in your area? It disappears on black Friday within minutes here.

More coffee. Not motivated today.

I just cannot stand being sweaty on the mountain. I would rather be bundled up and cold then not wearing much and hot.

I mean, i don't see why an every night celebration would be out of the question. Its a pretty distinguished and respected title to hold. Hopefully its not some chump like billy or dc that gets the next 100,000. That would be the worst. ;)

by the way, you made my soul cry a little. meany.

Oh man, I want in on this. If I load up the Huffy and leave around noon, I can probably get there by then. Just go left on the map from where I am right?

206838120946081003_42d04362ada6.png

Let me dig mine out of the closet and I'll come too. Property will be damaged. Berries will be pawnched. Alchys will get nicked. And war were declared.

I'm cool with DC, but fingers crossed it's Mark. That way he can supply the cookies!

Or in my case, I'd be the next to 100,000 whatever it is you're talking about and the club would suddenly disband.

sad-challenge-failed.jpg

Ugh....do you ever get tired of being so damn emo? :p

By the way, hit me up when you're in town, chump.

I am going to break you with my fat whalez... iffin' ya ain't skeered.

Camo can Busch light?

Back