What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you came back to get that spot and thanks for posting those pics haha enjoy the 00,000 club. Theres only two of us. Should we plan something special for the next member?

I remember the first day I shared with Norm. Such a great time. :D
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450928885.065896.jpg
And little Norma
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450928933.453373.jpg
And someone picking his nose. That's either @disturbdchemist or @splattsmier 's arm.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450929005.546386.jpg

Always solid

20151223_224801.jpg

White Street Brewing C.'s Hoptimist.

No pics for any of my beers. Deal with it. Didn't happen.

Annual Christmas whale share. Excited to try the cali brandy!

You sir, have some major Tampa/St Pete connections. 2013 Brandy was ~600 bottles and you had to win the opportunity to buy 2 bottles, way harder to get than DB. How did it compare to DB? I actually had a bottle of 2013 Brandy, but never got the opportunity to try DB

You sir, have some major Tampa/St Pete connections. 2013 Brandy was ~600 bottles and you had to win the opportunity to buy 2 bottles, way harder to get than DB. How did it compare to DB? I actually had a bottle of 2013 Brandy, but never got the opportunity to try DB

Do have good connections there. Preferred db and it wasn't very close. Cali was very good but a little more bitterness and the flavors didn't seem to blend as well together. DB is excellence in a bottle. Don't really know how to describe it. Have another if you're ever in MN!

It's a gonna be living here a long time house- but we had a couple weeks to work on it before we have to be out of our apartment- definitely bought the worst house in the nicest neighborhood and hopefully it will be the best house after we get done with it

Peak organic ipa-just arrived in Maine for Christmas

If you are willing to put in the work, and it appears that you are that is the best mentality. Congrats. You are welcome to stop by my house and remove the textured ceiling from my basement next if you want. I hate that stuff. Never really understood the draw.

All you wonderful people got to enjoy an late evening of drinking good beers. I had to come in to work this morning and do not get out until 3ish. Coffee. Feeling jealous of all of you that are sleeping in this morning.

That brings back memories. Sad, horrific, tormented memories. :)

More Mr. Hopsitality
View attachment 324876
Woo hop!

How sad is it that I recognized the micromachines logo on the box in the background?

If you are willing to put in the work, and it appears that you are that is the best mentality. Congrats. You are welcome to stop by my house and remove the textured ceiling from my basement next if you want. I hate that stuff. Never really understood the draw.

All you wonderful people got to enjoy an late evening of drinking good beers. I had to come in to work this morning and do not get out until 3ish. Coffee. Feeling jealous of all of you that are sleeping in this morning.

No fecking kidding. Due to the fact I am senior staff, I am here today. No matter that I have **** all to do. :mad: Quite the list/picture set from last night.

Guess I am hitting CBTs on the clock today. W00t.

Café #3. Should have Kentucky'd my first up this morning.

Latest posts

Back