What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Saison. Recycling pic because I can.

I may have pulled my quadricep. Autsch. Nicht sehr gut.

20151219_192954[1].jpg

This while trying to win back some play money I lost last night at the big boy's table on pokerstars.

I got a bad habit of playing real loose and thinking everyone's bluffing when drunk.

20151219_201040.jpg

Celebration. No pic, with how much we all have drank of it this season I'm sure you can imagine if you really wanted.

I should not have napped around 5 to 7 pm. Opened the first bottle of Kombucha that I bottles from my first batch...bottled 2/27/15. Propagated from a commercial bottle of root beer kombucha...can just barely taste it in the background. No carb. Tasty though.

IMG_20151220_023229606.jpg

Where are you seeing BCBS at $24 a bottle?

That's what I was wondering. I wouldn't buy one single bottle if my only option was $24. Screw that. It's not that good. I hate it when places price gouge. Haven't seen that happen here, though. I saw 6 cases still sitting on the floor Friday for $10/bottle. Probably should've bought more, but I was looking for variants. No luck.

Lots of places.

Coffee. Really coffee. Coffee beer later.

You should never shop there again.
That's what I was wondering. I wouldn't buy one single bottle if my only option was $24. Screw that. It's not that good. I hate it when places price gouge. Haven't seen that happen here, though. I saw 6 cases still sitting on the floor Friday for $10/bottle. Probably should've bought more, but I was looking for variants. No luck.

Exactly. I would also inform them I'm never coming back.

Latest posts

Back