What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haymaker IPA from Mankato Brewery. I put together a MN beer 6er for a guy at work. he's moving back to NY state. he also got a 6er of my freshly bottled Nelson Pale with instructions.

Water, lights going down. Inner geek engaging.

Give any spoilers, and next time I see you at a comp I'll make sure to give you a sample of the worst beer I judge (hopefully spider beer bad), and tell you its the best thing ever before you taste it...

Because I'm not allowed to threaten violence. :mug:

Gose.

20151219_183100[1].jpg

I'm going to be hurting tomorrow. Brew day and gym day anyway. Doh.

Water. Home alone with the baby so probably no beer until the wife gets home. Glad it is finally the weekend, and only 4 days of work next week!

Congrats!

I've just accepted that I'll never be able to afford to buy. A condo maybe. Never a house.

Just move to Detroit you can buy a block! I probably would've if you could golf in November December January February March and April

Made the Lafayette Indiana brewery tour today (both of them). Lafayette brewing company has really stepped up their game. Peoples is still solid as can be. Had stouts, hops, and laughs. Now, I have to wrap presents and try to kill the keg of phantom assassin ipa I brought home from people's

I am needing some Christmas treat recipes, if anyone has any to share please shoot them my way. You can PM me so as to not clog up this thread.

FL is seeing maui brewing now? Can't wait to get that here

Wish I would've know that sooner. Oh well, I'm sure another box will be in the making at some point in the near future.

I am needing some Christmas treat recipes, if anyone has any to share please shoot them my way. You can PM me so as to not clog up this thread.

Off topic. Reported.

Give any spoilers, and next time I see you at a comp I'll make sure to give you a sample of the worst beer I judge (hopefully spider beer bad), and tell you its the best thing ever before you taste it...

Because I'm not allowed to threaten violence. :mug:

Gose.

View attachment 323852

I'm going to be hurting tomorrow. Brew day and gym day anyway. Doh.

Reported. Threats.

View attachment 323878scraping popcorn ceilings in the house we bought yesterday.

Congrats!

At world of beer. Happy to tell everyone what I thought of the movie.

Esb, IPA, dark Belgian and fruited beer.

Oh, appropriately enough, the dark Belgian is called Death Star.

Attachments

• 1450578441624.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 39
Back