What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always good. Big coffee. I do not get much barrel but its a very well made stout. I think this batch is Texas only because they used a Texas coffee roaster. Worth picking up or drinking

What roaster did they use? Gonna grab a couple bottles of BBB this week.

Drinking this
#hashtag365

View attachment 1450653473854.jpg

Sam Adams. Been busy outside totally forgot to eat lunch. So liquid lunch?

WP_20151220_003.jpg

The baby finally made it to my neck of the woods! Obviously drinking one now. I'm assuming these age well? Put a few away in case the store doesn't get anymore in.

WP_20151220_005.jpg

This is mouth puckering.
Happy Birthday to me.

Happy birthday!

almost done with the Paradox Barrel #24. floccing fantastic! I need to go back to my local and pick up more Paradox.

Careful there. I find their stuff to be hit or miss, with a few too many misses for my taste. When they're on, it's awesome, but I got tired of taking a chance. /rant

Oarsman. Need to clean out a few things from the beer fridge.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450665238.109900.jpg

The baby finally made it to my neck of the woods! Obviously drinking one now. I'm assuming these age well? Put a few away in case the store doesn't get anymore in.

Some people like it aged, I never understood why. In my opinion, fresh is best with that one.

Having this while making dinner and watching Red vs Blue. Love this series

Any good? I remember reading about them before they opened.

Had a bottle of my quad earlier. This is the first bottle I have tried since reyeasting a 6-pack with some champagne yeast. After 6 months, they were all completely flat. Champagne yeast seems to have fixed that after about 6 weeks. It is no longer flat sweet booze-tea. @finsfan I think I sent you one of these - should be good to go whenever.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450667580.877256.jpg

Happy birthday!

Careful there. I find their stuff to be hit or miss, with a few too many misses for my taste. When they're on, it's awesome, but I got tired of taking a chance. /rant

Oarsman. Need to clean out a few things from the beer fridge.
View attachment 324118
their stout is spot on. their watermelon was good. I might not buy another one but I wouldn't turn a free one down. the #24 was pretty damn good. I plan on picking up more of the stout and #24.

Back