What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I turn 35 on Friday, have 1 15 year old in high school, 1 13 year old finishing up 8th grade going through testing for scholarships for high school, a 2 and a half year old and a wife in college. Not only am I old, I'm SUPER broke, going gray in the face hair...no amount of booze will make Friday any better lol

35? Talk to me when you get old! ;)

View attachment 309223

Cannot believe swmbo does not like this and they are all mine. It is like biting into beer fruit.

That the mosaic dry-hopped?

Water while I try to find something my son will be able to keep down...

Damn jealous. Mark should not have sent me that RIS. Now I have Tröegs fever.

It's a good fever to have. impending descent, if that is what he sent you, is a high point for them though. The hoppy beers all fall somewhere between solid and amazing, troegenator is a mind blowing double bock, the saisons were pretty damned great as well but almost to clean for the style. Make the trip, order the trout that comes covered in roe. It's awesome!

It's a good fever to have. impending descent, if that is what he sent you, is a high point for them though. The hoppy beers all fall somewhere between solid and amazing, troegenator is a mind blowing double bock, the saisons were pretty damned great as well but almost to clean for the style. Make the trip, order the trout that comes covered in roe. It's awesome!

It was Impending Descent. Fantastic beer, my only complaint is that there was only one. If I ever go to PA, I will certainly try to get there.

I'll be in Hershey Sunday. Debating between troeg's and pizza boy. I've never been to pizza boy before

@PatrickGoss beat me to the first beer of the day? FML

I don't know why I bother working-out. I am craving a beer(ssssssss).

Water + chicken.

I'll be in Hershey Sunday. Debating between troeg's and pizza boy. I've never been to pizza boy before

Hit Pizza Boy. 100 taps + bottles is a bigger selection. Then stop by Troegs on the way home for some scratch 210.

One Huge beer company

Looks like SABMiller just accepted the deal. Wonder who they have to sell/spin off. I cant see them having no problem in the US. I dont know if its going to be accepted. Lets wait and see

They will have to divest, just not sure how much. This isn't as concerning to me as their buying spree for distributors. It won't be long in some markets before they can squeeze out a decent share of the craft market.

Hit Pizza Boy. 100 taps + bottles is a bigger selection. Then stop by Troegs on the way home for some scratch 210.

They will have to divest, just not sure how much. This isn't as concerning to me as their buying spree for distributors. It won't be long in some markets before they can squeeze out a decent share of the craft market.

Do the scratch beers make it to you or do you already have a troegs mule?

One Huge beer company

Looks like SABMiller just accepted the deal. Wonder who they have to sell/spin off. I cant see them having no problem in the US. I dont know if its going to be accepted. Lets wait and see

This will be interesting. I may have not understood it correctly however supposedly this will create a new company based in Belgium that will not be traded publicly (on beer pulse release).
OT Coffee and it's Tuesday is that a good thing? :cross:

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1444758074.471366.jpg

This porch is my office today! Swmbo just got a couple hour nap while I played with baby and drank like a fish. I needed that. Swmbo just got up so I am trying to decide if it is time for me to get a nap or wrench on something. Parents are taking the kids so we get date night tonight. I should likely switch to water since date night will be at a beer bar but hell, we will want a cab home... Why not a cab there?

View attachment 309239

This porch is my office today! Swmbo just got a couple hour nap while I played with baby and drank like a fish. I needed that. Swmbo just got up so I am trying to decide if it is time for me to get a nap or wrench on something. Parents are taking the kids so we get date night tonight. I should likely switch to water since date night will be at a beer bar but hell, we will want a cab home... Why not a cab there?

Any trees by you? Cut one down. It's fun. And don't get too drunk on date night...Whiskey ****. :fro:

Quick Starsucks run.

I am noticing that too. Supposedly the Gov is looking in to that. That is where they can squeeze the small guys. A lot it happening these last few years

Any trees by you? Cut one down. It's fun. And don't get too drunk on date night...Whiskey ****. :fro:

Quick Starsucks run.

I rely on my personality for birth control. I am a charming happy drunk and have to risk the whiskey dick. Sober I am just an un****able *******!

Edit: I cut down all the trees I am willing to lose a while back.... Well... Some of them we knocked down with the jeep. You would be amazed how far up a tree a jeep tire can climb.

I recommend both. That said, I spent my time at pizza boy drinking tired hands. They have a lot of it.

I'm going to try to swing both, we'll see if I get enough time.

Does pizza boy sell bottles to go?

When will you be in the philly area? Specifically tired hands?

I'll be in the area Sunday morning 10/18 to Saturday afternoon 10/24. I plan to hit tired hands right when I get off the plane after getting a cheesesteak of course . About 1-2 on Sunday. I'll probably stop there a few times while I'm there. My hotel is about 8 minutes from Forest and Main.

Yep.

I Googled Google. Apparently that is the problem.

I think i have a theory. I have had two neighbors move in the last month. I'm thinking those morons at Comcast disconnected the wrong service.

If I'm right **** is going down.

Gose.

It happened to me once. All of the sudden i didnt have service took 2 days for them to figure out that the tech unplugged the wrong connection. Fun. It was AT&T. I do not like them Sam I am

On the agua. Have some running around to do after work so I will hold off on getting into the booze until I am done with that. That Woodford Reserve is tasty stuff, I have a feeling I will be getting into that again tonight.

Back