What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Margaritas, does that count?

20151013_161230.jpg

First and last beer of the day.

Hoppy Tripel
View attachment 309270

I think you meant to type "First last beer of the day"

This whole cooking (reheating) dinner and drying tomato seeds.

A really good session IPA.

Please splain the drying of tomato seeds. Is this for planting next year or is this some sort of tasty snack(like baked pumpkin seeds) that I have never heard of?

Water. Bourbon night cap when I get home.

I think you meant to type "First last beer of the day"

Please splain the drying of tomato seeds. Is this for planting next year or is this some sort of tasty snack(like baked pumpkin seeds) that I have never heard of?

Water. Bourbon night cap when I get home.

*while. Not whole.

We are saving tomato seeds from a particularly well producing plant. Next year, more delicious tomatoes!

Had a few beers on date night with swmbo. Stuffed stupid on a franklins worth of sushi.... And still want to tear into remmys nachos. Damn.

Kids are somewhere with grandma and grandpa. I am gonna work on the assumption that they will bring them back when they feel like it and not make any calls.

Water.

View attachment 309292 skeeter pee. Beans, cornbread, and salad for dinner. Also excited about jeopardy followed by the democratic debate.

This makes me feel very old but facts are facts.

Cheap dinner... Like the way you roll!

Coworker's vodka brand. Interesting, but bed.

Attachments

• 1444781249607.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Back