What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Coney Island rootbeer while the 2nd batch of home roasted coffee cools so I can remove the chaff. The house smells amazing

Good luck!

Big RICC, so good.

@wobrien good luck on the interview.

Thank you!

It's pickles, lettuce then special sauce. If you can remember that you got it, don't sweat it

It's the order that always trips me up. I'll have to make a flash card to help me remember. Thanks!

2013 black ops for your job interview. Good luck!

That is good stuff right there.

Good luck! You got it.

Just listen to The Lonely Island's "Like a Boss" right before the interview.

Works 60% of the time, every time.

I'm going to add that to my day-of playlist. Eye of the Tiger, then Like a Boss.

Water. And homemade chili nachos. Fat.

View attachment 309288

Not sure what's worse - The Cubs and Mets clinching on the same night or Anderson Crapper not asking Hilary the tough questions we all want to hear.

AC would never do that. He's got a major Hildawg boner and half of it is due to her looks alone.

Ask the tough questions, lol. CNN. Lol.

I never get any of the barnyard stuff people talk of, just dank, damp or a hint of something similar to dried sweat. Is touting "don't fear the brett" going to far?

That's the dried sweat part. Maybe damp but damp doesn't have a flavor. Musty, are you looking for musty?

Anywho, if you bought 2 and hate it, let's talk.

That's the dried sweat part. Maybe damp but damp doesn't have a flavor. Musty, are you looking for musty?

Anywho, if you bought 2 and hate it, let's talk.

I can agree with musty. It is quite enjoyable, have to find a few more bottles now. :mug:

EDIT: maybe I should pull a sample of my first sour. It smells a bit like feet in the fermentation chamber.

Thank you!

It's the order that always trips me up. I'll have to make a flash card to help me remember. Thanks!

That is good stuff right there.

I'm going to add that to my day-of playlist. Eye of the Tiger, then Like a Boss.

Also remember as Jack Handy says "I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And gosh darn it, people like me."

Just got home from pulling an almost double. Back to work in 8 hours. Taking this one to bed with me.

View attachment 1444789798373.jpg

Look Mark! It has...some bubbles!

Mine's going in the fridge.

It makes my mouth happy. The flavors are incredible and there isn't hardly any alcohol burn. A little undercarbed, but I'm not mad at it at all. I want more and haven't even finished it yet

Kefir. Got what I'm convinced was poisoned on Sunday and haven't ate aka kept anything down since then. My wife convinces me today I need to drink kefir, it's quite the bland sludge.

I never get any of the barnyard stuff people talk of, just dank, damp or a hint of something similar to dried sweat. Is touting "don't fear the brett" going to far?

When you taste "barnyard", you'll know it. Some terminology is vague, but barnyard is pretty obvious. I went to a class where a yeast company was featuring samples of beers brewed with their wild-collected yeasts. One was described as barnyard...and damn. If you have ever been on a farm with livestock, you know it. Tasted like a combination of wet hay, dirty animals, and what I imagine a cow's ass must taste like. Definitely was not my favored flavor.

Kefir. Got what I'm convinced was poisoned on Sunday and haven't ate aka kept anything down since then. My wife convinces me today I need to drink kefir, it's quite the bland sludge.

That sounds pretty rough! Feel better soon!

Nyfrb #2 after doing some dishes. Bedtime soon, but Pandora is throwing out some good songs. ****. I don't want to go to bed, or to work in the morning...

This while prepping for a big job interview Friday AM. Haven't been on an interview in ten years...
View attachment 309302

Good luck. It's all about the confidence.

View attachment 309315

This could use some mango.

Mark, you made me hate my own beer. Okay hate is strong. You made me realize I can do better.

So, thanks again.

Hopefully I just opened your eyes to some new possibilities. ;)

Look Mark! It has...some bubbles!

Mine's going in the fridge.

Yeah, almost getting there. Another 12-24 months and it might have it!

It makes my mouth happy. The flavors are incredible and there isn't hardly any alcohol burn. A little undercarbed, but I'm not mad at it at all. I want more and haven't even finished it yet

Glad you liked it! :mug:

Yuck - get better.

Water. Stayed up late booking the next vacation with friends - two weeks in Germany come June! :ban: :ban: :ban: :fro:

Back