What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water.

Pretty excited to go to sleep, since there was none last night as a windstorm topping out at 71mph all night made the house shake. Not a good feeling.

I have a dilemma. You know those movies that you can't pass up when flipping through channels? There are two of them on at the same time. Rounders and Independence Day.

I have a dilemma. You know those movies that you can't pass up when flipping through channels? There are two of them on at the same time. Rounders and Independence Day.

I watched Independence Day earlier! Love me some paternity leave.

Pass on both watch Fargo at 10

The show or the movie?

I watched Independence Day earlier! Love me some paternity leave.

Such a great movie. How long are you off? Everything going well I hope?

I took 2 weeks with number one and 3 with my second son. 3 weeks was a huge mistake. I was ready to go back to work after a week.

Centennial Blonde, a month in the bottle, week+ in the fridge, probably the best beer I've made. Definitely on the re-brew list.

EDIT: Also watching the Flyers game! And a good game it has been.

EDIT EDIT: Not rooting for the Panthers

The show or the movie?

I took 2 weeks with number one and 3 with my second son. 3 weeks was a huge mistake. I was ready to go back to work after a week.

Yeah man thanks for asking. I'm on week 2 of 2. I'll be ready for a more solid routine when I go back to work for sure. Most days now I wonder if I even showered or brushed my teeth. I've been productive while being lazy at the same time.

The show or the movie?

The show. I can't make it, I'm bushed. I have it on record and hitting the hay

Back