What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You, sir, have heaven in a glass. I need to go get a growler of that. But then I'd have to kill the growler, and then my wife would leave me in the ditch I landed in.

Long story short, I don't know you, but I hate you.

Hah! Every trip to Dallas should include a glass of velvet hammer, but just one or two...

Hah! Every trip to Dallas should include a glass of velvet hammer, but just one or two...

Dude my wife's boss had three and tried to go back to a church conference. That was a fun day. Two drunk pastors and a drunk me trying to convince him to just come back to the hotel and drink some Bourbon with us.

Thanks guys. Oh the joys of parenthood. I've never really been a puker. I throw up once maybe twice every ten years. So, it has been a lot to take in being a parent and being thrown up around, on my body, and on my face. Blood I can do no problem. Throw up, not so much.

@allenh that's terrible. I feel for ya, man.

He is a great kid, and tougher than a bag of hammers. It has definitely been a learning experience. I am now a master of diversion tactics, diffusing situations and compromise. It doesn't happen near as often as it used to when he was younger, we have learned the signs and how to calm him down before the food shower commences.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1444090683.124625.jpg
We were in Downtown Disney and noticed he was walking funny. I asked him if his feet hurt and he said yeah. We took off his shoes and there were 2 large, already popped blisters, so we bought him these $10 dinosaurs drinking coffee socks. I asked him why he didn't say anything about his feet hurting, he said that he was having fun.

OT, vodka lemonade.

Warsteiner

g95ybfpr.jpg

He is a great kid, and tougher than a bag of hammers. It has definitely been a learning experience. I am now a master of diversion tactics, diffusing situations and compromise. It doesn't happen near as often as it used to when he was younger, we have learned the signs and how to calm him down before the food shower commences.
View attachment 307800
We were in Downtown Disney and noticed he was walking funny. I asked him if his feet hurt and he said yeah. We took off his shoes and there were 2 large, already popped blisters, so we bought him these $10 dinosaurs drinking coffee socks. I asked him why he didn't say anything about his feet hurting, he said that he was having fun.

OT, vodka lemonade.

The dude like's dinosaurs. I like it. My kid is obsessed with garbage trucks. I love it when kids are obsessed with something. Like a grown man loving his sports team.

Wes...hope your daughter feels better man.

View attachment 307792

Thanks, man.

Suck. Beginning of school puke-fest?

Failed in my resolution - a glass of this and soda water, then bed.

Nah, she's not going to school until next year. But, she has some friends that she plays with a little older than her that are in school. So, she's likely to catch whatever they do.
View attachment 307800

OT, vodka lemonade.

Cute kid. Love the socks and shirt. I was crazy about dinosaurs when I was young, too.

beer 4 - summer beer in fall, still good. Trying to rinse the lemon flavor out of my mouth from that Abita lemon wheat beer. Might need another beer:mug:

Coffee. Boss is still trying to mess with my work schedule. Other bosses are causing all kinds of interoffice drama. Where is the red binder when you need it?

Back