What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daughter just spewed all over the living room. Skipping beer, straight to bourbon.
View attachment 307779

Hope she feels better soon. On the other hand, my 4 year old son is a puker. Anytime he is really upset, he starts coughing and pukes. Cry it out as a baby? Nope, pukes in his bed. Leave the park? Nope, pukes in the car. Eat something he doesn't want? Nope, pukes. Don't let him watch the iPad? Nope, pukes. Saturday, in the cafeteria at Art of Animation resort, his mother made him eat a strawberry, which he loves, but didn't want to eat at the time, he puked all over himself, her, the table and the floor, with ~300 people eating breakfast. They left his dinosaur toys on the table, when he realized they weren't with him, he puked in the bathtub. I know that when he is crying and starts coughing, to divert his attention, his mother is just as stubborn as he is. The joys of parenthood.

Hope she feels better soon. On the other hand, my 4 year old son is a puker. Anytime he is really upset, he starts coughing and pukes. Cry it out as a baby? Nope, pukes in his bed. Leave the park? Nope, pukes in the car. Eat something he doesn't want? Nope, pukes. Don't let him watch the iPad? Nope, pukes. Saturday, in the cafeteria at Art of Animation resort, his mother made him eat a strawberry, which he loves, but didn't want to eat at the time, he puked all over himself, her, the table and the floor, with ~300 people eating breakfast. They left his dinosaur toys on the table, when he realized they weren't with him, he puked in the bathtub. I know that when he is crying and starts coughing, to divert his attention, his mother is just as stubborn as he is. The joys of parenthood.

That blows. Both of my kids got a stomach bug earlier in thr year when swmbo was out of town. Then she got it when she got home from her conference.
Hope she recovers quickly!

DIPA #2.

Thanks guys. Oh the joys of parenthood. I've never really been a puker. I throw up once maybe twice every ten years. So, it has been a lot to take in being a parent and being thrown up around, on my body, and on my face. Blood I can do no problem. Throw up, not so much.
@allenh that's terrible. I feel for ya, man.

Back