What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coffee -

got back from the bachelor party yesterday afternoon watched the niners debacle and then shut it down.

Fegleys in bethlehem is legit- the dry aged burger is something special. had a couple good beers there too- the steelworkers stout was very good.

gonna have to hit the water hard today. happy monday

coffee -

got back from the bachelor party yesterday afternoon watched the niners debacle and then shut it down.

Fegleys in bethlehem is legit- the dry aged burger is something special. had a couple good beers there too- the steelworkers stout was very good.

gonna have to hit the water hard today. happy monday

I've got a bottle of their barrel aged Devious pumpkin under my desk I'm saving for either Thanksgiving or Halloween. Their winter seasonal, Rude Elf, is pretty damned good, too.

I need to get this year's breakfast when i see it. Didnt grab it last year. Still got a few 2013s. Enjoy. What bad beers at your friends

Just the local Genesee Light. Was pretty rocked after sampling a bunch of different local IPA's for BiF's. The breakfast was good, though I need to try it early in the day when I can see straight.

Yea if he had untapped we would know, but he has yet to hit that piece of technology

I had it. When I realized I was spending more time posting there and here, I had to hang it up. I don't like staring at my phone when I'm with people.

Coffee while looking over the remains of my devastated fantasy football teams.
Happy Monday dudes.

Coffee... Then gonna spend most of the day getting everything ready for my brewday on the weekend. A few brave brews will meet their end today. Salute...!!!

Just the local Genesee Light. Was pretty rocked after sampling a bunch of different local IPA's for BiF's. The breakfast was good, though I need to try it early in the day when I can see straight.

I had it. When I realized I was spending more time posting there and here, I had to hang it up. I don't like staring at my phone when I'm with people.

Coffee while looking over the remains of my devastated fantasy football teams.
Happy Monday dudes.

Might be shipping this Emaw to you today, but won't be in town when you open it. I expect a written report on how awesome this box is. Four pages, standard spacing, size 12 font.

French pressed Colombian, finished breakfast, eggs over easy, bacon, sourdough and waffled hashbrowns.
First time waffleing potatoes, won't be the last, came out great, time for a nap:D

Might be shipping this Emaw to you today, but won't be in town when you open it. I expect a written report on how awesome this box is. Four pages, standard spacing, size 12 font.

All drain pour and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy. All drain pours and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy. All drain poour and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy.All drain pour and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy. All drain pours and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy. All drain poour and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy.All drain pour and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy. All drain pours and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy. All drain poour and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy.All drain pour and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy. All drain pours and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy. All drain poour and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy.

All drain pour and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy. All drain pours and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy. All drain poour and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy.All drain pour and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy. All drain pours and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy. All drain poour and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy.All drain pour and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy. All drain pours and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy. All drain poour and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy.All drain pour and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy. All drain pours and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy. All drain poour and no whalez makes CAD a dull boy.

No drain pours allowed on this stuff. Even the one 'gag' gift, no drain pour :fro:
once you see it, I'm sure you will appreciate it.

Just know that if things are going to get silly, I have a surplus of Bills paraphernalia at the ready to ship out. I'll make it rain Bills gear on your porch until Christmas.

Its a funny 'ha-ha' gift, not an 'omg make it stop' gift. Trust me, it will be appreciated by all, including yourself.

Sucks man, sounds like she picked up a case of Florida.

Haven't taken our trip yet, she better not get sick again when we do. I'm keeping her in a sterile bubble for the next couple weeks. No playing with other kids. Haven't taken a vacation longer than just one night in a while. Nothing is allowed to ruin this trip!

Coke. Writing a quiz for a class I am teaching tonight.

lso working on an outline for some private tasting sessions I got roped into for a beer/wine/cider walk in our downtown area in two weeks.

Looks like some dude slept bomb you?

Protein shake. Finally below 70 last night. :rockin:

@Finsfan the heck is up with the Dolphins :confused: Talk about going through the motions.

Time to fire everyone. :D

Also has a bachelor party this weekend and was able to drink heavily for the first time in 6 months on Saturday! Had a hell of a weekend and no one ended up in jail or the hospital. With that group of guys, that's almost a miracle.

Coffee and work..... Blah.

Mrs Hooligan brought home an espresso machine over the weekend, a gift from a friend. Pulled myself a quad shot this morning and can't sit still, this machine is gonna get used a bunch!!

More water. Just saw that Moo-Hoo is in cans this year. Safer/lighter shipping option now (I wish more beers would shift to cans!)

I'm with you. It's so nice shipping cans. They're lighter and smaller so you can pack more in and you don't have to use as much bubble wrap to keep the gorillas at the shipping company from breaking them.

Latest posts

Back