What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about grabbing some Amarillo to dry hop the hoppy saison I just brewed. Might just go mosaic again.

I feel like Amarillo has more flavor. The beer in drinking now how more mosaic in it but the Amarillo is coming through more. Really like them both though.

folded mountain american pale ale. aldi store brand beer, possibly a private label version of a more popular beer but can't figure out what. taste like fuggles/willimette for bittering and some cascade for flavor? not too bad from a $6 six pack.

Wait a ****ing second. Now, I was about to tell you I didn't need to beg you to bring me chipotle today. I was all proud. Then you throw this tater tot goodness out there. You're evil. How come we don't live next door to one another? We can drink and I can eat your tater tots and your wife and I can get into how I think Firefly ended too early but they should leave it alone and not bring it back and we can duke it out like ladies.
That's floccin' hilarious! She might agree with you on Firefly, though, 'cause she loves Castle. And...after the casseroles were done, in-laws wanted to do a family dinner out, so most of 'em went in the fridge. So...I have leftovers! (And...as you know, I deliver.)
On topic: Coke Zero Cherry, then time for sleep!

That's floccin' hilarious! She might agree with you on Firefly, though, 'cause she loves Castle. And...after the casseroles were done, in-laws wanted to do a family dinner out, so most of 'em went in the fridge. So...I have leftovers! (And...as you know, I deliver.)

On topic: Coke Zero Cherry, then time for sleep!

Hah! Feed your family. But it does sound good. I had blue crab which my neighbor brought back for me. It was unexpected but welcomed.

Water for now. I'm having volume issues with my system. I think I know why, but I have to test it. I don't like spending 6 hours brewing and cleaning for 3.5 gallons of beer.

Back