What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kombucha with a squirt of Mango-Peach flavor concentrate stuff. Just put some Tater Tot casseroles into the oven; one with hamburger, the other is a black bean vegetarian version. Might need a nap...very soon.

Sea hag.

F-ing sears delivery over due by an hour and a half, so I call:

them "oh, yeah we're going to have to reschedule"
"...why??"
"It wasn't ready to be delivered"
"Not ready like you said it was last night when you gave me a 2-hour delivery window for toda"
"...yeah"
"So the same phone you used to call and tell me it was coming, you couldn't use to call and say its not coming?"

Thanks for wasting half my Sunday, Sears. And the $50 gift card.

Sea hag.

F-ing sears delivery over due by an hour and a half, so I call:

them "oh, yeah we're going to have to reschedule"
"...why??"
"It wasn't ready to be delivered"
"Not ready like you said it was last night when you gave me a 2-hour delivery window for toda"
"...yeah"
"So the same phone you used to call and tell me it was coming, you couldn't use to call and say its not coming?"

Thanks for wasting half my Sunday, Sears. And the $50 gift card.

Sounds about right for Sears MO.

Kombucha with a squirt of Mango-Peach flavor concentrate stuff. Just put some Tater Tot casseroles into the oven; one with hamburger, the other is a black bean vegetarian version. Might need a nap...very soon.

Wait a ****ing second. Now, I was about to tell you I didn't need to beg you to bring me chipotle today. I was all proud. Then you throw this tater tot goodness out there. You're evil. How come we don't live next door to one another? We can drink and I can eat your tater tots and your wife and I can get into how I think Firefly ended too early but they should leave it alone and not bring it back and we can duke it out like ladies.

Wait a ****ing second. Now, I was about to tell you I didn't need to beg you to bring me chipotle today. I was all proud. Then you throw this tater tot goodness out there. You're evil. How come we don't live next door to one another? We can drink and I can eat your tater tots and your wife and I can get into how I think Firefly ended too early but they should leave it alone and not bring it back and we can duke it out like ladies.

Don't know about any of that other rigmarole, but I wholeheartedly disagree on the Firefly aspect. They screwed us with the one season open-ended tease. Thank goodness there was at least a movie to try to tie things up. That was a pretty desperate attempt to appease the fans though.

#lettingmynerdflagfly

Don't know about any of that other rigmarole, but I wholeheartedly disagree on the Firefly aspect. They screwed us with the one season open-ended tease. Thank goodness there was at least a movie to try to tie things up. That was a pretty desperate attempt to appease the fans though.

#lettingmynerdflagfly

I feel like they should just leave it. Honestly, I'd nerd out over it if it came back, but then I fear they'd **** it all up.

This, waiting for the boil.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1441574240.633122.jpg

Back