What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha funny you mention that. He already offered us 50k to fly to some island and get married. I'm ok with that, amber isnt unfortunately...

Explain how that 50k is a nice down payment on a house. Or more apartments to slum lord over :)

Good. The boxes looks like they are in good shape.

Started to take inventory of my cellas. Not even half way through. I have too many beers but not complaining

Having LtD dipa from an awesome growler from Mike! Wait till you see yours!

Looking forward to it. Stupid family / life getting in the way of beer stuff...

HB blonde - grill duty
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1438302208.211765.jpg

My Wild Cider. Tart and refreshing. Easily the best cider I've done.

20150730_205530[1].jpg

Blakkr. You know, the dog barking, b.o. and leather not enough tasting one. I tried rotating this photo a dozen times with no luck. You get the idea.

IMAG00058.jpg

Haha trust me ive tried. She wants her whole huge family and everyone shes ever met to be there.

Same. We had 20 in our wedding party. It makes so much more financial sense for the cash, but damn. We had a great wedding and everyone was together. There won't ever be a time in your life when so many of your friends will be in one place at a time.

I thought it was very clean and drinkeable for almost 8%. There is def a very present orange pith bitterness but I thought overall it blended well with the body of the beer.

I had half the six pack tonight. I will be getting it again. I just noticed it a couple weeks ago, glad I decided to pick it up.

Very solid, not mindblowing, but crushable as eff. I could/will drink a bunch of those the next time I go canoeing on a 90° day.

Water and grizz.

Back