What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that an aged beer. I just wonder why they wouldn't keep some aside then test them week to week to make sure they're carbonated before releasing them. Or is that part of the style.

Neither. It's a nice scotch ale that arrived in a trade today missing about 1/4 of the bottle. The cap didn't have a good seal and after 3 days in 95+ degree weather, some beer and all the carb escaped.

Neither. It's a nice scotch ale that arrived in a trade today missing about 1/4 of the bottle. The cap didn't have a good seal and after 3 days in 95+ degree weather, some beer and all the carb escaped.

Gotcha. Easy enough answer there. Think it'd be better slightly carbed?

Gotcha. Easy enough answer there. Think it'd be better slightly carbed?

Absolutely - good as is, I'm sure it would be really good if I was drinking as the brewer intended. I'd recommend anyone heading to Austin to check them out based on this beer alone.

Haha trust me ive tried. She wants her whole huge family and everyone shes ever met to be there.

Word of advice. Suggest to her that you all forego the wedding dinner and just go with heavy appetizers. It will save you all much money that can be spent on booze. Besides, getting a large wedding party all seated at one time to eat is a huge PITA especially with everyone having to be seated at one time so that everyone can eat.

Coffee. Delicious, wonderful coffee.

Full Throttle... can't decide whether to brew tonight or to wake up at the crack of dawn tomorrow.

First world problems.

Full Throttle... can't decide whether to brew tonight or to wake up at the crack of dawn tomorrow.

First world problems.

If you leave now, there will still be time to hit the bars for a few hours and we can brew in the morning. Pick up whatever homebrewers you pass on the way.

Oh, no... I'm not even sure you brew.

:D

giphy.gif

Where on this internet machine does one go for something like that?

Place is San Francisco called Blackwells wine. Sign up for their beer mail to get the latest beer they got in. Its dangerous especially when they stream lined it.
Not many placed ship to Texas but this one does. There is one on the east coast that i need to look again to see what they have.

I've been looking for Helldorado the last few weeks. FW has such a weird distribution schedule, you can't really pinpoint when it will land. Sucks, I'm hoping to try it in bottle format.

Same here. I do not know how long from official release to well back of stores. These series are ghost here. Local store gets it but only 1 case. So only 5 or less available to the public and i'm not within walking distance

Place is San Francisco called Blackwells wine. Sign up for their beer mail to get the latest beer they got in. Its dangerous especially when they stream lined it.

Not many placed ship to Texas but this one does. There is one on the east coast that i need to look again to see what they have.

Thanks I will check it out. I don't know if any of those places can ship to Michigan or not.

Back