What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Coke. Apparently it thinks I am a Dreamer. I consider myself more of a Drinker. Not quite to the level that Remmy and some others here are, but you know.

This with some somewhat unexpected beer mail. Friday Floccers!

IMG_3396.jpg

Not here. Unless they have it at the big distributor. But, if I go there, I'm sure as hell not buying Busch.

Gas stations. You gotta go to gas stations to get high quality beers such as Busch in a sixer. Well, there or grocery stores. Unless you live in one of those puritan states where you can only buy beer from package stores.

Gas stations. You gotta go to gas stations to get high quality beers such as Busch in a sixer. Well, there or grocery stores. Unless you live in one of those puritan states where you can only buy beer from package stores.

For God's sake, don't get Busch Diesel. Make sure you're on the light.

Get Busch Diesel when you want Busch Light, you're gonna have a bad time.

Seriously. I've checked everywhere. From the sketchiest bodega to the supermarket. Its 30 pk or bust.

Back