What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a Totino's party pizza? If so, I have not seen one in years.

When I worked at a grocery store in high school, people would lose their **** when they went on sale for $0.75 each.

We would just wheel a full cart of cases out and let it sit in front of us while we attempted to restock the freezers.

HB Swill

0730051250.jpg

It's really not that bad considering what I have paid for beer in the past.

Isn't like $13 at the taproom? I think if I have them shipped it's at least that much.

about that for an 8oz pour at Monk's, maybe a tad bit less.
Totally worth it. Probably my favorite sour, but I'm a sucker for cherries.

You can't make clear beer with No Chill, they said. You need a good cold break, they said.

Moar.

0730051304.jpg

Fedex rarely makes it to my house before 6pm.

Lunch at a brewery at least once a week is mandated by my department head.
Guess who is head of my department. :D

back in the office - water...

If I go drink at lunch and have an recordable accident in the lab I get tested for alcohol and what not. Not worth the risk and there is no place worth drinking around here any way. We do not have a brewery on every street

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1438289962.349073.jpg

This, in celebration of my new boss taking over the district immediately. Only phone calls I get from now on are directly related to my customers needs and people that used to answer to me calling to gripe. I still need a new job... But my job got a whole lot better.

View attachment 293302

This, in celebration of my new boss taking over the district immediately. Only phone calls I get from now on are directly related to my customers needs and people that used to answer to me calling to gripe. I still need a new job... But my job got a whole lot better.

If you wanna move here, I could possibly get you an interview to be a classic car restorer/buyer/seller.

View attachment 293302

Considering the good beer you drink on the daily, your job has to be okay. :D

My new job is going to be worse than my last job - more so the commute.

View attachment 293302

Cheers to dealing with less BS!

Apfelwein. About to do some yard work in preparation for vacation.

Attachments

• 1438290587327.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 46
Considering the good beer you drink on the daily, your job has to be okay. :D

My new job is going to be worse than my last job - more so the commute.

We have covered this already: it isn't that I make good money, it's that my malnourished children are on their own for college, cars, and braces.

Water. FTS O'clock came when my boss asked for something immediately, I provided it immediately, then he decided to express his frustration at the fact that a completely unrelated thing hadn't happened immediately. The thing he needed was already on my desk. The thing I'm working on is a bid process on a sweeper/scrubber for the warehouse and maintenance on such. A used one, which requires each vendor to find a used unit that meets our needs, which takes a hella lot longer than the three days it's taken thus far.

So, FT EFFING ESS.

If you wanna move here, I could possibly get you an interview to be a classic car restorer/buyer/seller.

I did that for a decade until the shop burnt to the ground. I expect I will be doing it again as soon as the kids get older and the wife starts working again. This guy isn't going self employed while a 1 income family. It is going to hurt selling off all the cars to make room for customers rides. Lol.

I did that for a decade until the shop burnt to the ground. I expect I will be doing it again as soon as the kids get older and the wife starts working again. This guy isn't going self employed while a 1 income family. It is going to hurt selling off all the cars to make room for customers rides. Lol.

Sounds like you are perfect for the job! ;)

You wouldnt be self employed though. Remember the pics of all the classic cars Ive shown here before? That is your office. You'd buy, refurbish, and sell classic cars for one of the biggest auto dealers in the state.

Back