What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another IIPA.

One of my neighbors surprised me and dropped-off his attachment for me to use over the next few days. I have a bunch of brush I cut down over the last 3 weeks that I haven't finished hauling to the back of my property and dumped into the woods. Did a lot with my hands and legs. Tomorrow will be much easier with this thing. And beer will be much easier to drink while driving.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436999530.792149.jpg

Still being a homer. Number 3. It is a session beer after all.

Bet that costed a lot less then the Lawson's session IPA I saw today for $19/6-pack. Talk about bull****. Especially at 4.8%.

Seems like just about everyone actually.

View attachment 290335
For a beer that I think of as double priced high life... I sure do kill the six pack fast when I get it. Almost there.

Wouldn't know.

Tell that guy with PtE you want to go 1 to 1 with Cantillon/3F/Westy/Tilquin stuff since those PtE bottles are $20...might as well make it worth it

That's ridiculous. I would discontinue all trade talks with that guy.

Done. Actually offered to send him a bottle for free for the wasted time but the already packed box is getting BIF'd! He sent a crappy response. Honestly, I was just trying to hook a guy up that brewed a clone and wanted the comparison. I figured the guy I was going to send the dust to would appreciate elder just as much and two people could be happy. By the time you add shipping in to trying to be a nice guy. Meh.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437003136.800857.jpg

Done. Actually offered to send him a bottle for free for the wasted time but the already packed box is getting BIF'd! He sent a crappy response. Honestly, I was just trying to hook a guy up that brewed a clone and wanted the comparison. I figured the guy I was going to send the dust to would appreciate elder just as much and two people could be happy. By the time you add shipping in to trying to be a nice guy. Meh.

View attachment 290361

Good.
By the way, did I tell you Texas beer is ridiculously expensive? Like $60 a six pack, so don't be surprised when I only send you a couple beers for your end of our trade....

Good.
By the way, did I tell you Texas beer is ridiculously expensive? Like $40 a six pack, so don't be surprised when I only send you a couple beers for your end of our trade....

I am fine with that but please move your pictures to the BIF thread.

I was honestly frightened of this one. It was a gusher which began to confirm suspicions. But then... Flocc yes! Amazing! Thanks AllenH!

We've been out shopping on & off all day for our class reunion duds, then stopped at the store for dinner & I found these. Pop top bottles too, in a late 18th-early 19th century bottle design;

The orange & spice melds pretty well with this 4.8% ginger ale. Since 1801, there's an Indian elephant on the shoulder with a scroll dated 1801.

I was honestly frightened of this one. It was a gusher which began to confirm suspicions. But then... Flocc yes! Amazing! Thanks AllenH!

Damn, sorry about the gusher. I've never had one gush, but I haven't had one in a while. It was a small little brewery in a strip-warehouse, probably about 2500sf, now it is a massive place. Once those db's at BA gave that beer a 100, they exploded.

Back