What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee. My work schedule today is telling me I overslept, but my body is telling me I under slept.

Water.

Coworker just talked me into a sprint triathlon in 2 weeks... Guess I'm going running tomorrow AM when I'm in VT. Thats my current weakness. Maybe borrow a bike with more than 6 speeds as well.

Isn't that soon to be former lighting rep? ;)

Finishing up coffee while cracking some heads at work. People thought they'd have it easy with our manager on vacation - hah!

Wow, Mark. Not only are you SAM, but you're also HAM (Hard Ass Mark).

Isn't that soon to be former lighting rep? ;)

Finishing up coffee while cracking some heads at work. People thought they'd have it easy with our manager on vacation - hah!

They made an offer. A very, very low offer. I countered with 10% above my current salary, not including bonuses. The ball is in their court and they know I'm worth every penny.

some peoples sense of entitlement really pisses me off. "I'm owed this, I deserve that, I should get this, give me this for free." Do you know what I'm entitled to? Somebody who works just as hard as me. **** your sense of entitlement, grab your work by the nuts and earn it. God damn it.

some peoples sense of entitlement really pisses me off. "I'm owed this, I deserve that, I should get this, give me this for free." Do you know what I'm entitled to? Somebody who works just as hard as me. **** your sense of entitlement, grab your work by the nuts and earn it. God damn it.

Get em!

giphy.gif

This is why I can barely walk with a cane now. Carrying to many people at Ford that wanted to walk around looking busy. & Ford made me take up the slack when no one else would. I hate it when shiz rolls down hill...& guess who's at the bottom staked out?

Full Throttle and fooking busy at work, for once. Damn half day tomorrow and 4 day weekend.

Dang it... daughters fever is back, omw to pick her up. Looks like I'll be missing the delivery today :( somebody will grab it and put it on my desk though, I'm sure

Water. Pro tip: if you find yourself on the operating end of a water cooled core drill, wear rubber boots. I am soaked from head to toe, gonna get trench foot. Might also help to not do it when it's 100 degrees out either, I now smell like low tide.

Should be against the law to work on your birthday, really starting to hate this place.

Coffee.

Happy Birthday!

Dang it... daughters fever is back, omw to pick her up. Looks like I'll be missing the delivery today :( somebody will grab it and put it on my desk though, I'm sure

Good luck with the little one!

More water.

Latest posts

Back