What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why yes I have, I am going to make a few and see if the interest is there.

@DisturbdChemist I snickered a little, just a little.

I may have to investigate new tap handles.

Thanks. Had a guy valuing it north of 20 on a trade. I passed but was just curious how crazy he was getting.

Yeah. In California, you can usually get a bottle around 6-7. It can be hard to find. That being said, Blind Pig is still better.

This, then bed.

View attachment 1437010695480.jpg

I may have to investigate new tap handles.

Yeah. In California, you can usually get a bottle around 6-7. It can be hard to find. That being said, Blind Pig is still better.

This, then bed.

Nice beer. I have only had a couple of those and enjoyed the hell out of them.

I miss work sending me to Illinois to get Anderson valley and ballast point.

Still on the double nut. Wife is already passed out so it is the only nut I am getting.

View attachment 290420
So deceptive at 8.5% abv no hint of alcohol next thing you know 1 becomes 3

I have said it before and I will say it again. Tank 7 has earned the nickname "Destroyer of Men" by one of my buddies. We used to have a local small hole in wall beer bar that had it in tap and sold pitchers for $12. So many walks to get the car the next morning...

Water. North of 2 gallons for today, so hot, humid and no breeze at all. Long ass day in the rolling brown oven.

I would like to sat there is another one from you down there but I really doubt it.

Have you drank the BBA adell yet? I keep sending those expensive as sugar bombs to people but have not opened one. Lol.

I see the spelling and grammar errors... But commenting on it is easier than fixing it. Where is @remmy ? I need some how to function advice.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Tank 7 has earned the nickname "Destroyer of Men" by one of my buddies. We used to have a local small hole in wall beer bar that had it in tap and sold pitchers for $12. So many walks to get the car the next morning...

Water. North of 2 gallons for today, so hot, humid and no breeze at all. Long ass day in the rolling brown oven.

Its sneaky as hell that's for sure. I had a 9.1% Lake Erie Monster before these 3 Tank 7 so I'm feeling no pain.

Tastes great out of the fermenter, hoping it carbs quickly so I can drink it quickly. Hops are bloody intense, much more than I'm used to regularly. Some alcohol in there, but no less than I find in commercial versions of equivalent strength. Starter was pretty big, 2L on stir plate w/ injected air in the headspace. It's probably the most hop-forward thing I've ever brewed.

Tastes great out of the fermenter, hoping it carbs quickly so I can drink it quickly. Hops are bloody intense, much more than I'm used to regularly. Some alcohol in there, but no less than I find in commercial versions of equivalent strength. Starter was pretty big, 2L on stir plate w/ injected air in the headspace. It's probably the most hop-forward thing I've ever brewed.

Nice sounds and looks great. One prob I had with my dipa I made a few months back it took forever to carbonate and that was leaving it in my ground floor closets where I bottle condition all my beers it's about 70-74 deg and by the time it carbonated almost two months later and that was after moving it to my second floor where it is warmer oxidation took hold and it took all the hop flavor away. After that experience I will use cbc-1 yeast at bottling which conditioned both my bigger ris within a month. Hope yours carbs quicker if it does I'm sure I'll be delicious.

Water. No more food or drink, having the wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow morning. Luckily its only the top two, still not looking forward to it.

Coffee. My plan was to go to bed early last night. I guess I did manage to accomplish my goal as I got into bed early, but that was the extent of it. Why is it that every time I attempt to get a little extra sleep (I am trying to bank a little before this weekend) it seems that the world decides I do not deserve any. Being unable to fall asleep followed by a phone call 15 minutes after I finally manage it really sucks. Especially since I was out for just long enough that I was unable to fall back to sleep for another hour. I am worse off that I started out.

Coffee. Lots of coffee. I feel like this guy.

coffee owl.jpg
stolen from somewhere on the internet.

Latest posts

Back