What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks 2nd grandson and I'm 47, still young enough to enjoy them. My grandparents were all gone by the time I was a teenager. That's what happens when your Catholic parents have children when they're 40.

Dude, I'm 47 and have 5. The oldest is turning 20. Youngest is now 5 months. The next youngest, with the heart defect, is doing great. We had him in the pool for the 1st time last week. Playscape going up for all these kids for years to come.

This is for @PatrickGoss. Old Rasputin @ the 9:30 club. Had a back of bourbon, made the mistake of ordering rail. Free coke chaser. Ehhhhhh. A lot closer than at the weird Al concert. Meat puppets, Soul Asylum. Feel old.

I would love an old raz at a soul asylum concert.

Pistols at dawn!

At least I said State, and not big blue. :)

Speaking of.....their brewery in Alpine is being built right now. I have the feeling you'll be getting some 2x4 in your area early 2016. My bet is you'll get it fresher than I can.

Final pour.

View attachment 285402

I plan on heading to Jackson for a couple days either before or after the back-country fishing trip in Yellowstone this year. I'd think they'd sell it to Casper before Denver....

DC - I'd recommend we meet at wits end, TRVE, crooked stave, or any of a 1/2 dozen places between Abby and I - you choose.

Drinking this:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1434682118.804791.jpg

Cause today was full of suck
View attachment 285409

I've decided there is a conspiracy against me. Monday starts as a big suck, due to all the stressing I did over the weekend. As I get crap done on Monday-Wednesday, I begin to feel really good about life. Thursday and Friday everyone in the world dumps their problems on me so that I can stress over the weekend...and repeat.

Water and bed...

I've decided there is a conspiracy against me. Monday starts as a big suck, due to all the stressing I did over the weekend. As I get crap done on Monday-Wednesday, I begin to feel really good about life. Thursday and Friday everyone in the world dumps their problems on me so that I can stress over the weekend...and repeat.

Water and bed...

I think you need more beer and baseball and camping in your life. Hopefully it's just a short term thing and it passes quickly.

We have completely opposite methods of dealing with suck.

View attachment 285410

Not exactly, if I had Chimay I would be drinking that. This is the strongest beverage I have until payday tomorrow and it tastes like fruit punch so I can drink it fast and pass out in the near future after another gets pounded. I really really need to brew more.... Thinking I will brew an 8%abv saison in the very near future if I can finish getting **** unpacked

At least I said State, and not big blue. :)

I plan on heading to Jackson for a couple days either before or after the back-country fishing trip in Yellowstone this year. I'd think they'd sell it to Casper before Denver....

You would think, but Denver and Washington (the owner is from Washington or Oregon I think) are bigger markets with people who will appreciate the beer more, so I bet they will get priority.

Morning yall. Short work day and will be refreshing fedex all day. Deliver it already!

Sorry @banesong . I havent had anything like that happen to me luckily. Hopefully it never will. Keep your eyes on Craigslist. Surprise they did not have cameras in the parking lot for a venue

Morning yall. Short work day and will be refreshing fedex all day. Deliver it already!

Sorry @banesong. I havent had anything like that happen to me luckily. Hopefully it never will. Keep your eyes on Craigslist. Surprise they did not have cameras in the parking lot for a venue

Chill 'em.

Congrats, @bucknuts. And that ****ing stinks, @banesong. Death, taxes and ******* people will always exist.

Coff and breakfast before the funeral. Maybe some beer later so I can help forget this week ever existed.

Oh, hello Friday... fancy meeting you here.

My friend just completed his brewmaster degree in Berlin. Can't wait until he gets home so we can talk.

Coffee/Water.

Brueprint Brue Diamond IPA @ Weird Al concert. Awaiting His Weirdness.
attachment.php

And the crowd goes wild?

This is for @PatrickGoss. Old Rasputin @ the 9:30 club. Had a back of bourbon, made the mistake of ordering rail. Free coke chaser. Ehhhhhh. A lot closer than at the weird Al concert. Meat puppets, Soul Asylum. Feel old.

How was the show. I would have gone to that show. Was supposed to go to Steve Miller Band at Wolftrap on Wednesday, but my ticket source fell through.

Is it?

FML. Came out of the venue to a busted window and a police report. Aaaand a stolen laptop.

People suck. And thats why I cab/Uber when I go into DC. People suck.

Crappy coffee. They somehow got the flavor of heated plasticwrap in the coffee this morning. I really need to get more coffee to bring into the office. this cafeteria stuff sucks.

Full Throttle Citrus. Fooking gas station... is it too much to ask to keep the one drink I've been buying every day for 5 years in stock?

At least it's Friday.

Back