What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God I suck at brewing. Just the Tip.

0618051719-1.jpg

Williamsburg AleWerks.

I second that, and there are some great BBQ places a bit of a hike away.

Oceans and Ales too.

Drinking my Mild, and starting to break in some new boots...

Does this mean good news? Those look.... Waterproof.

Finishing a kombucha...about to head out to see Weird Al. Maybe they'll have a passable brew there. We'll see.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=5FNDEgTrRZ29fh56wX87wg&bvm=bv.96041959,d.b2w

Saw him here, awesome show.

View attachment 285344

I expect I will seek out more of this.

Was that from me?

Ornette, Teeth of Lions and Bringing in the Sheaves at Right Proper. Pretty decent.

Attachments

• 1434666842761.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 1434666864357.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 32
Does this mean good news? Those look.... Waterproof.

No news yet. And they're not. Fairly water resistant, but not water proof. Just your typical Chinese made Doc Martens, except 10 eye steel toe cherry red which is not particularly common to begin with (which after a good coat of black polish will be proper oxblood, but I'll wait for that until I've broken em in a bit). I'd spend the extra cash for the UK made ones, if the UK made ones were any better quality, which unfortunately they're not. My last UK pair lasted about 2 years. My last Chinese pair lasted 10 years, but were finally ready to go.

Also, Right Proper does some interesting stuff. I wish they'd age their sours a little longer though. But he usually seems to be going for only a hint of funk/sourness, and often intentionally tempering it with hops, so I know meant to be that way.

I expect it will sit on the shelves around here again.

This is anything but tiny.
View attachment 285351

#stoutseason365

Is that 12 oz? They changed the label design and shrunk the bottle? BTW, Scotch ale didn't place at NHC Finals but took bronze at MCAB (shirt and medal came in while I was at NHC), so drink when you feel like it.

Also, Right Proper does some interesting stuff. I wish they'd age their sours a little longer though. But he usually seems to be going for only a hint of funk/sourness, and often intentionally tempering it with hops, so I know meant to be that way.

I see what you mean. Though their Beliner Weiss and American Wild Ale were really good and sour/lactic, their LA Flaneur was tame and sweet in comparison. Almost like an under/un-soured flanders red.

View attachment 1434670868858.jpg

Black beards breakfast was really really good. So far I've only seen it on tap, but have it anyway you can get it lol

I have a bottle. ;)

Is that 12 oz? They changed the label design and shrunk the bottle? BTW, Scotch ale didn't place at NHC Finals but took bronze at MCAB (shirt and medal came in while I was at NHC), so drink when you feel like it.

Yep, 12oz. I have the scotch ale in the fridge. :)

Celebrating with a howler of Teton Tart from snake river brewing. We bought a house! Literally across the street. On the same block.
View attachment 285367

No drinking for me at the hospital visiting the newest arrival to the family. My grandson.
View attachment 285368
I'm doing celebratory drinking when I get home. At least that's what I'm calling it tonight.

Congratulations! To the both of you! Nuts, your first?
Deciding on the next pour, made up my mind, Quad;)

Thanks fellas. Congrats on the new home wyobrewer1. On the same block as a brewery? I feel like that might be bad for me. Lol

Celebrating with a howler of Teton Tart from snake river brewing. We bought a house! Literally across the street. On the same block.
View attachment 285367

Congrats!

No drinking for me at the hospital visiting the newest arrival to the family. My grandson.
View attachment 285368
I'm doing celebratory drinking when I get home. At least that's what I'm calling it tonight.

Congrats!

Apfewein. Daughter got hurt during warmups at softball and is miserable and whining. Trying to fast forward to tomorrow...

Back