What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should just swing through and drink that with you. Scouts are to virtuous for alcohol consumption. I lack virtue lol

I have one more set aside for personal consumption. You are welcome to swing by and pop that floccer open any chance you get before my will gives out and I do it solo.

The one set aside for my first Eagle Scout ceremony invite is sitting till I get one.

I have one more set aside for personal consumption. You are welcome to swing by and pop that floccer open any chance you get before my will gives out and I do it solo.

The one set aside for my first Eagle Scout ceremony invite is sitting till I get one.

Saturday
Oct. 3at Indiana Hoosiers
Memorial Stadium, Bloomington, IN

Thanks fools. I should clarify. Bought a house across the street from my current house. Across the street from SRB would run me in the millions. I'm not there yet.

Another pour.
View attachment 285373

You had me confused. I was wondering why no Melvin / Thai me up...
Still, congrats to you and the guy from Michigan State... :)

More Irish red. Die keg, die!

Attachments

• 1434677445414.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 52
No drinking for me at the hospital visiting the newest arrival to the family. My grandson.
View attachment 285368
I'm doing celebratory drinking when I get home. At least that's what I'm calling it tonight.

Holy cow! Gone for a couple and we're having babies! Congrats man! Grandkids are the best!

2 Tontankas. Then working to rid the keg...

Attachments

• 1434678450300.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 1434678477013.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 47
Let me know when you are heading this way. Always looking for an excuse to break out the good stuff.

The keg is dead....

Damn. Ill owe you a beer. Im planning the last weekend in Aug. 27th to 31st. Ill let you know. Definitely want to meet up with you and maybe @blizzard . I can bring a few up there

dorado

20150618_190242.jpg

Congrats on all the good news! Just polished off my 10-98 stout and still can't believe I made a beer so damn good.
Cheers

Holy cow! Gone for a couple and we're having babies! Congrats man! Grandkids are the best!

2 Tontankas. Then working to rid the keg...

Thanks 2nd grandson and I'm 47, still young enough to enjoy them. My grandparents were all gone by the time I was a teenager. That's what happens when your Catholic parents have children when they're 40.

Latest posts

Back