What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just messing with you. From that pic the crowed looked a little subdued.

Sorry to hear you got rained out. Any concessions made because of it? Partial refund (yeah like that happens), reschedule, or free beer tickets for your next concert at least?

The pic was right after we got in, awhile before the show started. We were on the lawn, but you can't really see the permanent seats. They filled up and the crowd was pretty good...but casual, for sure. Also, beaten down by the heat! When they announced the show was being stopped, they said something about watching for an e-mail. No promises made, but I'm thinking they will offer something.

More kombucha...for now.

Is he trying to show us up?

Nah, he's just trying to get what he ordered months ago. I'm just acting as a transshipper.

If you don't drink all of that tonight, let me know. I'll go help. :mug:

If I "worked" for a brewery in Maine and "cultured" yeast for a living I would drink this and disappear from HBT in a New York minute. Alas, that's not who I am, so I will re-box it (not all eggs in one basket) and send it home...

Hah, he's just trying to get what he ordered months ago. I'm just acting as a transshipper.

If I "worked" for a brewery in Maine and "cultured" yeast for a living I would drink this and disappear from HBT in a New York minute. Alas, that's not who I am, so I will re-box it (not all eggs in one basket) and send it home...

Holy crap that was fast. Totally could of used me for it Jon

Holy crap that was fast. Totally could of used me for it Jon

I know. 4 days Belgium to delivery.

But it is always a crapshoot for how long it will take and I didn't want you to have questions when you got back from vacation. I know how that is.

Nah, he's just trying to get what he ordered months ago. I'm just acting as a transshipper.

Because you are awesome like that and have experience shipping 65 pounds of beer across the country.

No chili/cheese/peppers/gravy on them? Fail in every way possible.

No no no this is the classic Packo's dog a Toledo legend. Natural casing Hungarian dog with Packo's own sauce, cheddar cheese optional spicy pickles on the side.

No no no this is the classic Packo's dog a Toledo legend. Natural casing Hungarian dog with Packo's own sauce, cheddar cheese optional spicy pickles on the side.

Better than Michigan coney's?

Much better. When you bite down and hear the snap you know its good.

You can't spell New York City without the letters in Hot Dog.

Also the pizza champs. All I buy are Sabrett. Those are the dogs I grew-up eating in NYC on the street-corners.

Complete failure @ 1:55... lolol.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9rPYsXmcUrw#t=115[/ame]

There's more. They only go downhill from there.

I believe the guy is actually also a registered sex offender. I still haven't figured out what this is, but I'm guessing some project for a college class that he got a solid C-.

Yeah... his "spaghetti" was atrocious.

Whatever, a man's gotta eat. Ha.

Don't get me wrong, the dogs looked divine. I just prefer my fries with a bunch of fattening, heart attack inducing crap on them.

Back