What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And....?

Drinking Diet Coke and getting spaghetti retti.

New location of Triangle wine opened! Went by to check it out and bought a couple of bottles to cellar.

Yeah sorry. I'll try to roll by today if only to drop off the bucket. It is sitting there in my kitchen growing junk no doubt. I've just been busy unfortunately.

Coffee. I was able to get 8 regular bcbs. They might still have some around and im thinking of grabbing more. You may see some come your way. :D

I have one 2014 bcbs, trying to find more but they're fresh out. I didn't see any coffee this year. I don't want to do a bunch of trades but it may come down to it.

PS your box will ship on Monday.

Coffee before heading onsite. Is Lagunitas America's favorite craft beer? They seem to be really liked by most craft beer drinkers.

Quaffi, as usual.

This is what I picked up at the new store in town yesterday: Bretticent, by Wicked Weed and Long Strange Trippel from Boulevard. Planning on just sticking them in the "cellar" (aka closet) for awhile. No experience yet with bretts, but it said to drink it now or hang onto it and let the funk develop. It was $7.77...the clerk was like "You know the price on this, right?" I felt like saying, "Oh, is that all? Let me go get the rest off the shelf!" But no...anyway...I've had Boulevard's Tank no 7 and really liked it. Paid $2.99 for this trippel. So, anybody had these before and recommend an optimal age?

DSC06509.jpg

Another day, another hangover. Trying to operate on four hours of sleep. Water all day.

Quaffi, as usual.

This is what I picked up at the new store in town yesterday: Bretticent, by Wicked Weed and Long Strange Trippel from Boulevard. Planning on just sticking them in the "cellar" (aka closet) for awhile. No experience yet with bretts, but it said to drink it now or hang onto it and let the funk develop. It was $7.77...the clerk was like "You know the price on this, right?" I felt like saying, "Oh, is that all? Let me go get the rest off the shelf!" But no...anyway...I've had Boulevard's Tank no 7 and really liked it. Paid $2.99 for this trippel. So, anybody had these before and recommend an optimal age?

$7.77 for that brett? I paid $15 for that one. I think I need to take a trip out today. :D

Water & Coffee. Couldn't sleep so just started working real early. Now I'm regretting it.

I have one 2014 bcbs, trying to find more but they're fresh out. I didn't see any coffee this year. I don't want to do a bunch of trades but it may come down to it.

PS your box will ship on Monday.

Awesome! I need to get some stuff together for you.

Erin Rose has the raunchiest broads I've ever seen in a bar ever. I might stay in this beat down ass place. I lov eit. This mother****er is open til 7 a.m.

@tobyg unlimited alcohol on me

FYI...the Avenue Pub is open 24/7/365ish. Usually only closes briefly on Ash Wednesday for cleanup.

Coff

FYI...the Avenue Pub is open 24/7/365ish. Usually only closes briefly on Ash Wednesday for cleanup.

Coff

Tempted to walk there for lunch. Even with this hangover. It's about a 20-minute walk.

Been a good week. Got my hands on a 2012 Bourbon County Stout and a friend scored me a can of Heady Topper. Currently loving Stone's Enjoy by 12/26 while it's around. Oh, and one of the bars in town got a keg of Lunch and I managed to get down there for a couple of those (Thanks to the coolest GF in the world who called me on my way home from work, knowing I was going to be near that bar, and telling me they had just posted on FB that they were tapping it...she got a lot of awesome points for that one)

Tempted to walk there for lunch. Even with this hangover. It's about a 20-minute walk.

Really good hangover/drunk grub. They just completely redid the gas lines on the draft system after a ginger beer mishap Friday night in the balcony bar. Replaced all the lines upstairs, and since they were already at it, replaced all the downstairs lines too. Best bar in the Gulf South in my opinion.

Really good hangover/drunk grub. They just completely redid the gas lines on the draft system after a ginger beer mishap Friday night in the balcony bar. Replaced all the lines upstairs, and since they were already at it, replaced all the downstairs lines too. Best bar in the Gulf South in my opinion.

Was gonna go there for lunch but stayed in as I still have about 2 hrs.' worth of work to do.

That's a lot of boxes! :eek:

Having some water waiting for a Patrick porch bomb to land. Am sick of work today...

That was just inside the cab door, it was packed top to bottom, front to back. Only 7.5 hours to go!

Sometimes (usually every December) I wonder why I keep this job...

Done with work.

It's nice to be recruited for a job in New Orleans. I will have to consider it.

As for now, I'm pouring a Fat Tire into a go-cup and am on my way to cure my hangover at the bar. It's going to be another long-ass night with colleagues - a few chicks from Connecticut, actually, that flew down here to work with me all week.

Cheers.

Finally found a SN Narwhal. have to give this a go later. also a Firestone wookey
jack ... :D ... and Remmy is being geekafied. ...

Stacked with such care;)

Stout before going to the hospital for a trip I don't want to make.

Hope it's not too bad.

Just had my hands covered in blood. 5 year old decided she wanted to "ice skate" in the driveway and fell on her face, splitting her chin open. At least it stopped bleeding and no stitches necessary.

Time for a beer.

Time for beer & vodka after multi-tasking all day between here, absolute writer, book two of my sci-fi series, bill paying...oye!! I need more beer! But book two is going really good!:ban: So is half gallon of vodka...

Back