What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worst homebrew club meeting, EVER!

Nah - we had a lot of fun with it. And then spent 90 minutes drinking about three dozen different home-brews to undo the damage.

Thanks so much @patrickgoss sharing with friends.
View attachment 239810
View attachment 239811

What is this sharing thing? Just as foreign as this mythical "second pour" everyone talks about. :D

Nothing now - about to go out and I have my fingers crossed that I can get a BCBS with dinner tonight (I steered the dinner location to one that might benefit me :) )

What's on tap today? I'm considering heading to cellarmaker after work. I hear they just tapped a 14.5% oaked coconut imperial stout... Blammo!

They got some good stuff. Lots of gooses. Evil twin. Pic

Ill be at cellmarkers by 4. Ill have a back pack and blue hat

View attachment 1417735215388.jpg

hello inspired me... This was sent from somples a long time ago...
hoodoo.jpg

very good...thanks chris.

I was wondering how that was for a $15 bottle. Threw it in the cellar when I bought it, and now I think it'll sit there until next year, maybe longer.

There isn't any barrel, just a bit of rum. Not sure how well age will help. I did have a 2012 and 2011 pumking recently and they were good, but if you ask me Pumking has went to crap the past couple years. Used to love it, now hate it. It's not only my palette changing either....its a different beer.

Rumpkin is way better (but not worth $12-14 per 12oz)

Leipziger Gose

View attachment 239800

Too many beer geeks or wanna be beer geeks in here. I'm leaving soon.

Dar must frequent 😆

Heard there was a new brewery in my neck of the woods called Darwin Brewing. I seriously laughed out loud and I think my coworker thought I was nuts.

About to go to Cape Fear. Probably my fav beer bar in all of S.W. NC. Joking aside, it's real good.

Hb CA common.

Picked up some goodies at Drake's in my town and found out that some ~10 year old free drink tokens wouldn't be honored due to a change in ownership.

Also noticed 21st Amendment is literally setting up shop right next door to them.

20141204_154219.jpg

$7.77 for that brett? I paid $15 for that one. I think I need to take a trip out today. :D

Water & Coffee. Couldn't sleep so just started working real early. Now I'm regretting it.

Yeah...and I saw three bottles of Mad Elf at Harris Teeter in the mix your own six for $9.99...but I didn't feel like spending another $10. They might still be there, though.

Diet Coke.

Another BCBS strike-out. Did they cut production this year?

Not a bad consolation...Mad Elf vertical from '12 to '14

View attachment 239836

Two years is definitely a sweet spot for this beer!

I gave up this year for any bcbs. I did not care to get especially what happened down here. But... trip to SF was better that BCBS lol

Another BCBS strike-out. Did they cut production this year?

Not a bad consolation...Mad Elf vertical from '12 to '14

View attachment 239836

Two years is definitely a sweet spot for this beer!

I saw on BA that a bunch of East Coast and Southern states were getting cases that had mold or cracked bottles. They were sent back to their distributors. I thought I saw mention of GI replacing them, but that would mean cutting someone else out of distro. Im sure they wouldnt cut out PA though.

Back