What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw on BA that a bunch of East Coast and Southern states were getting cases that had mold or cracked bottles. They were sent back to their distributors. I thought I saw mention of GI replacing them, but that would mean cutting someone else out of distro. Im sure they wouldnt cut out PA though.

This is what happens when InBev gets involved

I didn't look for it specifically for that reason. F!ck InBev. Plenty the of other great beers to spend my money on. Love our country. So many choices. I can drink from any size corporation I want... or no corporation at all. Which is the best corporation ☺

You cant blame them completely. I normally try to avoid most GI beers for that reason, but BCBS is so good I will not pass it up. I would have to imagine its a storage issue, which could have come from inbev wanted to produce so much. All of the bottles I have were bottled in September, so they sit on a lot of inventory until November. Its all speculation from out end though.

I saw on BA that a bunch of East Coast and Southern states were getting cases that had mold or cracked bottles. They were sent back to their distributors. I thought I saw mention of GI replacing them, but that would mean cutting someone else out of distro. Im sure they wouldnt cut out PA though.

Right up there with Facebook as a reliable sources of information.

View attachment 239831

This beer is ridiculous. So ridiculous.

Sent from the Bat Cave

Ridiculously over-hyped. Don't get me wrong, it was fine, but I don't get all the Side Project hype. The grape one was excellent, but I thought Fuzzy, Bleuberry Flanders, and the other one I can't remember the name of were all pretty forgettable. I had wee tiny pours of all of them, so maybe I didn't get the full experience.

You're kidding right? You might not like the product, but AB's quality control is an industry leader.

I'm drinking a two hearted tall boy, not just showing up to talk smack. ;)

Ridiculously over-hyped. Don't get me wrong, it was fine, but I don't get all the Side Project hype. The grape one was excellent, but I thought Fuzzy, Bleuberry Flanders, and the other one I can't remember the name of were all pretty forgettable. I had wee tiny pours of all of them, so maybe I didn't get the full experience.

You're kidding right? You might not like the product, but AB's quality control is an industry leader.

now I am disappointed. smack talking should be first and foremost.

attempted to make a 1/2 & 1/2 with my PunkSkin Ale and my Stout Chode Stout. failed on the separation, but the taste is a win. I think next time I'll go 2 parts PunkSkin, 1 part Chode.

RIS, gushed a bit, guess I shouldn't open it at cellar temps.

IMG_5349.jpg

If you can't talk trash about AB, InBev, BA, or BMC on here what's the point?

Still sticking to water 11 more hrs to go.

Hey pal! Blanc de blanc is probably the grape one you're talking about. I'll give you Blueberry Flanders compared to the other two but I won't budge on Fuzzy. Fuzzy is incredible. Where the hell have you been? Also, beer. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1417744090.435802.jpg

Sent from the Bat Cave

Damn.. You didn't like Fuzzy? It was a top beer this year for me. Did you try V013? I though it had more traditional Belgium funk but V013 had more the American style sour/funk. Both are light years ahead of NG peach.

Blanc de Blanc (or whatever the grape was) was stellar. Blueberry Flanders was good but not hype-worthy

And InBev does make better beer than 99+% of craft breweries. No denying it. bourbon County and some of the sour sisters are real good. Can't really fault their **** beer either; it's not my favorite, nor do I buy it, but it is consistent and sells well. If I was high up or had stock in InBev I would not complain. Most craft breweries would love to have that consistency

Yeah...and I saw three bottles of Mad Elf at Harris Teeter in the mix your own six for $9.99...but I didn't feel like spending another $10. They might still be there, though.

Diet Coke.

I suck. I got stuck at work until about 5 then had to run to apex. I'll try to bring your stuff tomorrow. :eek:

Back