What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Still on the coffee...

This guy is SO not intentionally hilarious...Mom's basement, drain pipe in the ceiling, using a can opener to open the bottle, the one nostril sniff and the beer chew. Priceless. And the review is about 3-1/2 minutes too long. I wouldn't let him drink MY beer.

It's not heady but there is plenty of head. Thanks AllenH, I could drink this all day long.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412626543.849515.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412631415.092621.jpg

Found these at a local shop. Have been wanting one ever since drinking a ton of them on a trip to Austin. Great baseball beer.

Why am I drinking a Texas beer watching a Giants game?? Who knows. But it's delicious!!! Haha

GO GIANTS!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Tastes pretty good but boy is it over carbonated. And I know I need to thank someone for this but my system has failed me since I was too lazy to mark the bottle when I got it.
View attachment 227945

That would be me. How do you like it? I thought it was interesting. Not sure how it is now with some age on it, but young there was a good bit of white chocolate flavor that came through in the finish.

That would be me. How do you like it? I thought it was interesting. Not sure how it is now with some age on it, but young there was a good bit of white chocolate flavor that came through in the finish.

It still has plenty of chocolate and vanilla - it's the carbonation that hinders the flavor a bit.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412634825.528627.jpg
Interesting beer you get coffee and chocolate up front and the habanero gets you in the back

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Damn, I'm a fan of that stuff. How's the oak holding up?

This is the non-oaked version. I had another one of my oaked wuad yesterday and the oak has mellowed-out quite a bit. So mellow now. Expecting my oaked RIS to be the same. I've got to open another one of them soon. Got to get you more. I have the oaked version of RIS, too. About 3 cases of RIS total. I can share.

This is the non-oaked version. I had another one of my oaked wuad yesterday and the oak has mellowed-out quite a bit. So mellow now. Expecting my oaked RIS to be the same. I've got to open another one of them soon. Got to get you more. I have the oaked version of RIS, too. About 3 cases of RIS total. I can share.

Awesome! I'd love to trade for more of that!

Another Tiger Uppercut with Metallica One in the background.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412635979.708804.jpg

I do have an extra Gandhi glass if anyone is interested. :D

Having an arrogant bastard while I walk my friend through his first brew day ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412637377.235099.jpg

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Latest posts

Back